Author Topic: Looking for program  (Read 3638 times)

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
Looking for program
« on: June 22, 2006, 08:28:36 pm »
Hi,
I looked in the fan apss section and couldn't find anything that I wanted, but I need a program that logs clanwar stats and such. I've seen it before on the old forums, and I noticed the link in the fan apps list actually doesn't work.
can someone help me please.
Just another soul to burn.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
Re: Looking for program
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 08:31:50 pm »
Hey there;

this is a legit topic, so it can be posted directly in the Fan Apps forum.  The Lounge is really only for serious discussion unrelated to soldat entirely.

I see the program(s) in the Fapps sticky you're talking about, and I will post back in this thread once the archive tool is complete.  As you saw, it is currently only semi-functional, and viewing threads currently isn't working

Once the archive tool is working, you will be able to browse the old forums for any posts, programs etc, and all of those old links will work. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, your friendly SF team is working to bring the archive utility online ASAP.

Offline mar77a

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • mad
    • random stuffs
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 09:15:53 pm »

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 09:22:31 pm »
yes, that one was in the fan apps sticky and worked, but he was looking for this one:http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=18222

which doesn't work in the archiver yet.  (that one is the clan stats tracker or whatever).  I think the one that mar77a linked will allow you to view stats by clan though.  The one that has this broken link probably does more clan and clan war related stuff, but unfortunately we cannot get to it now.  Perhaps some other site has a link to it, like the mod archive site that has a lot of other soldat related files