Author Topic: New bonus: Explosive Bullets.  (Read 4033 times)

Offline Cato269

• Camper
Re: New bonus: Explosive Bullets.
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 12:04:01 am »
Vis is right, i would not go for it. way to overpowered for weapons and crap for other ones.

Semi's Vs Auto's

Explosives are instakill. it would not be fair for the semi's, seing as you can SPRAY the auto's much better.

Berserker, however, grants the Semi's to do instakills, and the autos for 2-5 shots to kill. Way more balanced.

ArmedManiac

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 12:05:57 pm »
I agree cato, beserker is just fine, exploding bullets would pretty much just be an almost complete copy of it.

Offline kingof gamez

• Major(1)
  • Zelda
    • SoldatMega
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2006, 04:03:57 am »
oh i get it, using small explosions, nnnniiiccceee
Ingame Names/ Uncle Jimmy/ {THE REAL ADMIN}/ Ray/ Tyson/ Computer Mod By Ray/
http://www.soldatmega.tk

Offline As Always

• Soldier
  • ZAKK WYLDE WOOOO
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2006, 09:07:55 pm »
This whole thing can be done in a weapon mod. I made full autos shoot cluster 'nade fragments, and single shots (excluding barret) fire '79 shots. Good fun.

But as far as the bonus goes, i think it would be good if the explosions were cluster 'nade size, mabey a bit smaller. The bonus would HAVE to include the chain reaction thing. (As in with regular nades setting each other off, yeah?)

Offline Kaine

• Major
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2006, 04:39:28 pm »
well, how about incindeary bullets instead?  basically they have about 25-50% additional damage added onto the weapon(exact percentage would be figured out if the idea is accepted) and its like bezerker in the fact that it's timed.  Also, explosives would not be affected by the powerup.

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2006, 02:16:12 am »
well, how about incindeary bullets instead?  basically they have about 25-50% additional damage added onto the weapon(exact percentage would be figured out if the idea is accepted) and its like bezerker in the fact that it's timed.  Also, explosives would not be affected by the powerup.

It's not just like berserker because it's timed... it's like berserker because... well.. it IS berserker. You're just making your shots more powerful, which is exactly what berserker does. What's the point?

Offline Kaine

• Major
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2006, 01:11:19 pm »
well, i was just thinking it would work better than explosive bullets.