Author Topic: some stuffs  (Read 3031 times)

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
some stuffs
« on: June 14, 2006, 06:08:15 pm »
1. add reasons for map votes, we have them for kickvotes why not maps?

2. search function for a name of a server... i would love to play on CE|realistic, but i cant find it, so here search ce|realistic or if my friend helps me test a map search for AAAAAAAAAAAAAA it would be useful for finding specific servers.

3. skilled gamemode, in this mode/type it would be checked off like realistic and survival and advanced are now, it would require players to use a different gun each time they die, the gun would be the next one on the list,
example:
major joins given degals
while typing "wtf" gets killed
the matchtype is explained to him and he gets mp5
he gets a kill and keeps the mp5 or picks up dropped weapon
he kills himself, the added death gives him an AK
he realises that he can kill himself until he gets m79
his score is 1 kill and 8 deaths when he gets the m79
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

AaaaaaaahhhHH!!!

Re: some stuffs
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 06:11:43 pm »
then he gets the m79 and go around killing people, then he dies.

then he do that again and get m79, but then he gets bored so he leaves.

everyone else plays like how it's suppose to be and have fun.

i have a suggestion. make it so in specific round everyone use the same weapon.
otherwise you'd have one person use minigun while the other guy use a ....i donno any other weapon out there? lol. and that won't be so fair.

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 08:24:01 pm »
1. yeah i think that is good idea, been wanting it for a while and isnt too complex
2. just get firefox and go the page http://lobby.soldat.pl:13073/
3. this would be sweet, i think this should replace advance mode. i thought about somethin like this before, and i think it was in the old forums. but it would get you really good with different weapons.

AaaaaaaahhhHH!!! i dont like your suggestion....be too boring to have everyone using same weapon and there would be no pros and cons of weapons so it would be a dummy match pretty much

Offline swebonny

• Camper
  • BUahh...
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 08:55:22 pm »
The first and second was good.

But i like..didnt get the last one...

Offline John The Engineer

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 11:46:17 pm »
Initiating a vote for a map is pretty self explanatory... you want to play a different map.

Offline Sotija

• Veteran
  • Sotija
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 12:06:42 am »
First and sekond was good indeed

Offline Mr. Jenkins

• Soldier
  • AKA "Oneburt"
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 08:20:20 pm »
Wow this is a great idea! Except it should be a little more random order. Maybe not completely random, but a couple of possible orders that the game randomly chooses from.

This should be a type of advance mode. I like the way you made fun of Majors. Those damn Majors... I was a Soldier. No Major for me.

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 09:05:44 pm »
2. search function for a name of a server... i would love to play on CE|realistic, but i cant find it, so here search ce|realistic or if my friend helps me test a map search for AAAAAAAAAAAAAA it would be useful for finding specific servers.
After hitting request servers, press the server name button at the top-left of the list box. Voila, the server in alphabetical order.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 04:04:02 pm »
let me re-explain #3:
you start playing soldat and the server makes you use a weapon, it would start with degals and end in minigun, each death you would use the next gun on the list o guns you can use any secondary.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline vulbastick

• Soldier
  • Lasers From Atlantis
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 05:57:11 pm »
1 is alright

2. hmmm i'ts good for some people I guess. (only cos I'm not bothered what server I'm on)

I really like No. 3 - great idea