Poll

Do you like this idea?

yes
no

Author Topic: About chainsaw  (Read 6426 times)

Offline NinjaXrage

• Major(1)
Re: About chainsaw
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2006, 04:02:43 am »
Just make it cut ya legs off or sometin. Oh like im just gotta prone on top of a chainsaw and get my head cut off.

Offline Chunky

• Major(1)
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2006, 03:16:05 am »
welll... iv herd ov this sugestion before and i think this is a bad idea. if your good at sawing u will agree with me.
«ЄĦũňĶ¥»™

ingame: <Chunky>

Offline shoes

• Major(1)
  • C'est un vrai français
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2006, 08:22:49 pm »
saying the knife is for throwing is like saying the grenades are for throwing. I think this idea is much better than doing nothing at all.

but people will be annoyed. infact, the chainsaw will become the new noob weapon if this is done.

Allow me to make a prediction now-the term "chain monkey" will diffuse into soldat from unreal to describe people who get cheap kills this way.

Actually, i would rather have the chainsaw have one hit kills than creating odd additions like this. But hey, gotta keep an open mind.
C'est un vrai français

Offline Pyroguy

• Camper
  • Torch it.
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2006, 10:16:35 pm »
The chainsaw rocks way more than knife or LAW. My only issue with it is that is doesn't instant kill sometimes, which is very annoying.

Offline H31MU7

• Major
  • BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2006, 11:48:44 pm »
I am insulted by people abusing the chainsaw, It is an exalent weapon in non realistic servers, in tunnels expecaily. Best kill I have done with a saw is a multi kill. The chainsaw can be just as effective as any other weapons just depends on the user and how quike they are.

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2006, 02:43:28 am »
well the best way is to make the chainsaw shoot m79 grenades all across the map when you lay it down, haha. anyways i dont really like the idea because this is impossible to do irl

Offline Ivarska

• Camper
  • I came to the world with the barret in my hand
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2006, 10:19:59 am »
i like the idea, drop the chainsaw and it keeps saw in about 5 seconds. but if you drop it forward it should only come about same length like you just drop a weapon. good idea ;D

and yes, it is possible to do in real
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 10:22:02 am by Ivarska »