Author Topic: Announcing 1.3.2  (Read 132659 times)

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
Re: Announcing 1.3.2
« Reply #360 on: December 18, 2006, 05:29:33 pm »
Don't you understand?  he was being sarcastic!  it's great!

UPDATED 12-Aug-2010 FIXED LINKS!!!!! - 18 Apr 2007 - NOW WITH FULLLY MODDABLE MAP TEXTURES! Modders, further customise your soldat!

Offline Timmeh`

• Major(1)
    • ICONZArena
« Reply #361 on: December 18, 2006, 08:01:58 pm »
Where can I find a list of the updates for Soldat 1.3.2?
In the last two decades, political and civil rights have improved substantially throughout the world: since 1980, 81 countries have taken significant steps in democratization, with 33 military regimes replaced by civilian governments. But of these fledgling democracies, only 47 are considered full democracies today.

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #362 on: December 19, 2006, 05:12:22 am »
Where can I find a list of the updates for Soldat 1.3.2?
On the Soldat website, after 1.3.2 is released......

Offline Deadeye Rob

• Camper
« Reply #363 on: December 20, 2006, 05:07:44 am »
(most modders will know what im saying!)

Y'know how you can get team gosteks to look different, thereby giving the look of uniforms and such.

I would like to speak on behalf of a few modders who would like this element of soldat programming to be extended to weapon graphics. This would benefit shuch mods as 'Field Marshal's ww2 mod as we could then have germans using german weapon and allies using allied weapons.

If yer get my meaning!  ;D

Offline sgtbrown

• Major(1)
« Reply #364 on: December 20, 2006, 04:23:43 pm »
hey, i was wondering, this is kinda off subject but, i just downloaded soldat, i used to play then stopped for a bit, now im playing again, and when i register servers, it says it failed, and that i need to check my connection, or try again later, and ive waited a couple of days, and my connection is fine, so if anyone knows whats happening plz tell me, thanks much appreciated :D

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #365 on: December 20, 2006, 04:26:39 pm »
hey, i was wondering, this is kinda off subject but, i just downloaded soldat, i used to play then stopped for a bit, now im playing again, and when i register servers, it says it failed, and that i need to check my connection, or try again later, and ive waited a couple of days, and my connection is fine, so if anyone knows whats happening plz tell me, thanks much appreciated :D
Your computer sucks....it can't dial in to Soldats Lobby server.....
Just another soul to burn.

Offline sgtbrown

• Major(1)
« Reply #366 on: December 20, 2006, 04:34:20 pm »
no its not that, i play battlfied 2 and 2142 on this, it doesnt seem to have a probelm with them, maybe i should uninstall some of the games on it? would that help at all?

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #367 on: December 20, 2006, 04:36:50 pm »
no its not that, i play battlfied 2 and 2142 on this, it doesnt seem to have a probelm with them, maybe i should uninstall some of the games on it? would that help at all?

Ignore The Bone Collector. Soldat's lobby server isn't working at the moment, it's not a problem with your computer. Give it some time, and it'll get fixed eventually. :)

Offline sgtbrown

• Major(1)
« Reply #368 on: December 20, 2006, 04:39:01 pm »
k thank u :D

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #369 on: December 20, 2006, 04:40:16 pm »

Ignore The Bone Collector. Soldat's lobby server isn't working at the moment, it's not a problem with your computer. Give it some time, and it'll get fixed eventually. :)

>_>.....For anyone else thinking of posting here for help on their beloved Soldat not working....take it to the "Report Bugs" section, and read RECENT posts before making a new one....

Oh yea....and un-installing all your games, and Windows...would help a great deal ;)
Just another soul to burn.

Offline -{Phoenix}-

• Major
  • /<**
« Reply #370 on: December 20, 2006, 06:12:55 pm »
Hey maybe instead of vehicles we can have soldats riding on each other (piggy back) and the one on top can shoot while the one on the bottom just runs
LOL! nearly pissed myself laughing... :)

LmAO
FEAR - fear is not to be feared - fear is edge - fear keeps you on your toes - fear keeps one eye open when you sleep - fear adds caution to courage - conquer fear and fear is not your foe, its your friend.

Offline Jæson

• Soldier
« Reply #371 on: December 20, 2006, 10:34:57 pm »
Or maybe we can attach our boots together to make a super Soldat!
Miss your shots, miss your chance.

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube&amp;#039;s Portal
« Reply #372 on: December 21, 2006, 07:13:52 am »
Hey maybe instead of vehicles we can have soldats riding on each other (piggy back) and the one on top can shoot while the one on the bottom just runs
LOL! nearly pissed myself laughing... :)

LmAO

heh owning idea

Date Posted: December 21, 2006, 06:11:53 AM
I think there should be a word censor on vehicles.... replace it with THERE WILL BE NO VEHICLES

hehe
Hmm, any idea what to write here?

Offline Xanem

• Major(1)
  • Sniper Bas'tard
    • ->Bulls Eye<-
« Reply #373 on: December 22, 2006, 07:52:26 am »
I think there should be a word censor on vehicles.... replace it with THERE WILL BE NO VEHICLES

Sorry but wouldn't that end up being:

I want to have some THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO ect. ect. ect. in soldat.

since it keeps replacing vehicles ??? ;) :P
!Best clan for a sniper!

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #374 on: December 22, 2006, 07:56:26 am »
No, coders aren't that stupid.

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube&amp;#039;s Portal
« Reply #375 on: December 22, 2006, 08:16:25 am »

I want to have some THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO THERE WILL BE NO ect. ect. ect. in soldat.

well, theoretically hes right, but wouldnt that be a bug? i think thats alrdy fixed, that a replaced word cant be censored again

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #376 on: December 22, 2006, 02:27:18 pm »

well, theoretically hes right, but wouldnt that be a bug? i think thats alrdy fixed, that a replaced word cant be censored again

More more offtopic but o'well.. :/
It can not happen, because noöne would be that dumb that he would make the word-censor to read the actual post AFTER it is censored, because that would result in that bug, and would waste CPU-time, and that all for nothing, since all the censored are already replaced by the first censor-run.

And something for the topic.. In which phase is the beta testing right now? Weapon balance decided yet? :o Alot of work to do? :/
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline teh_ReAp3r

• Major(1)
« Reply #377 on: December 22, 2006, 03:19:21 pm »
1.3.2 will be the ultimo!!!!

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube&amp;#039;s Portal
« Reply #378 on: December 22, 2006, 05:08:48 pm »
1.3.2 will be the ultimo!!!!

yea, and i hope it will be changed much compared to teh 1.3.1

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
« Reply #379 on: December 22, 2006, 06:03:53 pm »
I just need it to be released today, I will die otherwise. :(

UPDATED 12-Aug-2010 FIXED LINKS!!!!! - 18 Apr 2007 - NOW WITH FULLLY MODDABLE MAP TEXTURES! Modders, further customise your soldat!