Author Topic: Cyanide Tablet Key Combination  (Read 1449 times)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Cyanide Tablet Key Combination
« on: October 14, 2006, 08:40:12 pm »
Whenever I spawn with the gun I dont want, like an m79 or minugun or if im trapped in a poly bug and cant move, I usually just type /kill.

But, I have an idea, instead of having to use /kill, there should be a key combination that would cause the soldat to suicide by eating a  Cyanide Tablet with white foam coming out of the soldats mouth.
There are other worlds than these

Offline As Always

• Soldier
  • ZAKK WYLDE WOOOO
Re: Cyanide Tablet Key Combination
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 08:47:04 pm »
You could just bind a key (ie. Taunt editor), But i'm not sure that would work. Also, if you were trapped in a poly, the soldat can't play animations, which is why /Mercy dosn't work, and you have to use /kill. This would be the same with /cyanide or whatever. Also, the soldat is to small to notice white froth coming from his mouth. Sorry, but I don't support this idea.

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 08:52:41 pm »
No offense, but this idea is crap. I'm tired of all the nitty-gritty unseeable animation suggestions.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline adder

• Major
  • Party! At My Place
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 12:36:31 pm »
umm...id just stick with /kill. you wouldnt be able to see him poppin' in the pill or the foam. unless, his head exploded shooting white foam everywhere. that'd be preety sweet.

MySpace
Ingame name: Adder