Author Topic: Why wont my maps work?  (Read 804 times)

Offline Prezelman

• Major(1)
Why wont my maps work?
« on: October 15, 2006, 10:55:02 am »
I downloaded all the maps at Soldatplanet where it asks if you would like to download all the maps in this site. I did that and put the maps in the map file section in soldat. But I cant seem to get the scenery in the maps.

Offline l0st_b0iz

• Major
Re: Why wont my maps work?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 07:57:32 pm »
Did you just download a whole lot of .PMS files?

Offline -WildBill-

• Camper
  • Extra-Medium
Re: Why wont my maps work?
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 08:11:54 pm »
if I were a bettin' man, Id say you got a .zip (or a bunch of .zip's) and just saved 'em to the maps folder. if it's just one zip then youre in luck. you should be able to just open the .zip, select every folder in it (should be like 3 or so folders: maps, scenery, textures), do CTRL+C or right-click and hit "copy", then go back to your Soldat folder (like C:\Program Files\Soldat or wherever youre game folder is), do CTRL+V or right-click and hit "paste", then click "yes to all" when it asks if you'd like to overwrite existing blah (it should. otherwise you didnt put them in the right place). run soldat and see if it worked. if not lemme know. if it did work, then maybeh +1 karma would be nice? ::)
lol siggeh deleted for the 7th time! that's like a new record or something, ain't it?