Author Topic: CTF/TM - Casa de Pichi  (Read 818 times)

Offline mscooter

• Major(1)
CTF/TM - Casa de Pichi
« on: October 17, 2006, 01:25:11 pm »
My first map... did it a few months ago to play online with my brother and cousin (nowadays we live far from each other). It's a cross-section of my aunt's house (where we used to spend weekends together when we were all at the same city). Of course, as you don't know how the real house is like, it probably won't be as interesting  ;)

All powerups are located in the central part of the sewer. You can walk on the clouds (and shoot through them).

The sceneries are almost entirely taken from various maps i've downloaded from this site. I can't recall the procedence of each one of them, so excuse me if I can only give general credit for all of them.   :(

It's not waypointed.

Also, I don't know how to attach more than two files (via forums.soldat.pl) in the same post; if anyone wants me to post in-game screenshots please tell me how to attach more.

Offline peemonkey

• Soldier
Re: CTF/TM - Casa de Pichi
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 01:42:35 pm »
Can we please get some ingame shots?

Offline mscooter

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 04:21:40 pm »
In-game screenshots:

Date Posted: October 17, 2006, 03:49:03 PM
A couple more

Offline -WildBill-

• Camper
  • Extra-Medium
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 06:15:21 pm »
its looks fun, fairly balanced, but maybe a bit too plain. you did great using the blurry clouds, but mixing those with the pure white default ones is a huge NO! never use the default clouds, lol. theyre disgusting and are way too underadvanced and make the mapper look kinda noobish. otherthan that, it just needs some shading and it'll be complete! over all I like it, keep up the good work! ;D
lol siggeh deleted for the 7th time! that's like a new record or something, ain't it?