Author Topic: ...about a girl...  (Read 10672 times)

Offline bja888

• Flagrunner
  • Working
    • Bja888.com
Re: ...about a girl...
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2006, 04:14:17 pm »
Stalk her. Girls love that ;)

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2006, 04:30:12 pm »
There are other fish in the sea, by the way.

Hehe. Maybe I need to talk to you sometime. I seem to be having trouble getting over a certain someone, though my efforts to do so have just tripled.

Anyway, Will, the best statement I can give you is this: No hope is crushed when there is no hope to begin with. ;)

Oh, and good luck.

Offline reckon

• Soldier
  • raccoon!
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2006, 04:32:54 pm »
Maybe it would have been hard to face her in person, but it shows true emotion and meaning that youre serious.
A text can always be disregarded information, kinda like an instant message.
If you saw her then she'll always remember the way you looked at her or she could hear the anticipation in your voice.
Like I said, the little things.
Swing low, sweet chariot!

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2006, 04:34:56 pm »
Maybe it would have been hard to face her in person, but it shows true emotion and meaning that youre serious.
A text can always be disregarded information, kinda like an instant message.
If you saw her then she'll always remember the way you looked at her or she could hear the anticipation in your voice.
Like I said, the little things.
Agreed with and applauded for that.
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light but by exploring the darkness.

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2006, 04:38:12 pm »
Yeah, telling her using an IM or phone or anything that's not in person is generally a bad idea.

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2006, 04:39:09 pm »
There are other fish in the sea, by the way.

Hehe. Maybe I need to talk to you sometime. I seem to be having trouble getting over a certain someone, though my efforts to do so have just tripled.

Anyway, Will, the best statement I can give you is this: No hope is crushed when there is no hope to begin with. ;)

Oh, and good luck.

This is a problem many guys have, there's even a word for it in the PUA community: One-itis. You just gotta remember, a girl is a girl, one is not better than the other.
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 04:42:48 pm »
Girls are annoying, they flirt with everybody, they piss you off, they spend all your money...I'm trying to find one that odesn't do that, but's hawt and nice. Wish me good luck?

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Hannibal

• Major(1)
  • Circa 200 B.C.
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 05:49:57 pm »
Hey, first post, long-time lurker. 

Karmazon:  One girl is not better than another?  I beg to differ..

I recently found a girl, who basically asked me out (weird, eh?), but I said yes, and we dated for about a month.  All of a sudden, she ends it, and I dont find out until next weekend that she and one of my good friends are now going out.
To be continued..

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2006, 07:39:49 pm »
Ahh, love's a bitch, isn't it? ;)

The sms thing probably wasn't the greatest idea, mate, but I don't think that's what caused you to 'lose'. In all probability, as you suggested yourself, she isn't completely ready for a new realationship, or perhaps, and I mean no offends, she just isn't interrested in one with you. The guys above are right in saying you should just go with the friends thing, and you need tyo keep cool about her. If she becomes interrested at some point, she'll let you know, right? Don't be all, "Man, I've given up", though. Girls like to watch us suffer for the cause :D

You know, looking at this thread, I think some really great things have been said. Alot of good advice has been written, and they're definitely worth remembering. Forumers, you never sieze to amaze me :)
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2006, 08:31:12 pm »
O you know what I hate, the cute ones that like you but you don't really like them but you think there vute, and then they say they like you, but then they go out with another guy 3 seconds later, and your like whatfuck.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Milkman Dan

• Major(1)
  • Jesus </3 you
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 08:57:38 pm »
Stalk her. Girls love that ;)

If that were true..... *sighs* oh how I wish that were true.

Xochielt ;_;

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 10:44:08 pm »
Grinelda ;_;

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2006, 10:51:38 pm »
Dude I know what you're going though.  I get insane crushes on girls and it almost never works out.  Be friends... flirt(nothing to much, subtle flirting) if she comes around awsome. Until she comes around view her as a friend, its not fun to still view her as a crush and try to be a friend.  Still be sure you really are friends, it hurst but sometimes you gotta admit she doesn't want to be near you.
@ii

Offline Full_Metal_Wolf

• Major
  • Metal_Wolf
    • Metal's Blog(Generally NSFW)
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2006, 10:54:39 pm »
Yeah...messsaging her to tell her how you felt  probably ****ed the whole thing.From experience-

girls would usually rather you tell them to their face,if anything they like it cause they see that you aren't scared to tell them face to face.

And yeah,don't try to pursue her too quickly.
"I do not move out of the way!"
"Paul, I...I...I thought you were a GEP gun."

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2006, 11:34:52 pm »
girls would usually rather you tell them to their face,if anything they like it cause they see that you aren't scared to tell them face to face.

A little caveat: if you're not sure whether they like you or not, do it by proxy.  It's better to play games and make it easier for her to say "No, I don't really like you" and still act normal than take the unecessary risk and have one or both of you become really awkward around eachother.  As silly as those games are, they're there to keep you in good spirits while you're inexperienced -- use them.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2006, 11:37:59 pm »

A little caveat: if you're not sure whether they like you or not, do it by proxy.  It's better to play games and make it easier for her to say "No, I don't really like you" and still act normal than take the unecessary risk and have one or both of you become really awkward around eachother.  As silly as those games are, they're there to keep you in good spirits while you're inexperienced -- use them.
True stuff, when I was in 7th grade I asked a girl to a dance and she turned me down in front of like half the class. Talk about embarrassing.
@ii

Offline Full_Metal_Wolf

• Major
  • Metal_Wolf
    • Metal's Blog(Generally NSFW)
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2006, 11:53:46 pm »
I feel dumb...I don't know what a caveat is...
"I do not move out of the way!"
"Paul, I...I...I thought you were a GEP gun."

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2006, 11:56:51 pm »
And you guys gotta realize something. Men choose women based on replication value. Women choose men based on replication AND survival value. What it means to you, is that they have to get to know you to make that decision. And I don't blame them, they don't wanna go out with a guy who doesn't have enough confidence to ask them out in person. You need to create not only attraction but connection and rapport. I could go on and on forever about this.

One girl is not better than the other in a sense that if one turns you down, find another one, not a big deal seriously. Go out and be social, meet new people.
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 12:21:27 am »
I feel dumb...I don't know what a caveat is...

Caveat
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 12:28:00 am by † »

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 12:57:01 am »
from personal experince your an idiot.. if you want the truth about girls you have to find the one thats rare the one thats not a slut they might not act it but behind your back there Giving blow jobs and taking it like a woman.. Girls younger and in the teenage state love sex They might not act it..

that personally turns me away from them i always must have her from when shes a virgin on but thats personal prefrence i dont know how you do it but shes in another school shes probley goign under the desk doing stuff to people if ya know what i mean

Yea i sound like an asshole but i would give up on that and try to find someone closer to you and someone you know a bit more get to know her

I know this because im a wh0re my self
  my mofo made this beautiful piece of art.