Author Topic: ...about a girl...  (Read 10720 times)

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
Re: ...about a girl...
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2006, 07:38:37 pm »
Best way to get a girl to like you? Just be nice. If she drops something, pick it up etc.
That doesn't work. She'll just say wtf....fuck off pervert.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2006, 07:49:55 pm »
Wha..? What kind of girls do you live by?

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2006, 07:51:56 pm »
Real ones.

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2006, 07:54:11 pm »
Huh. Must be older girls. Im not quite in highschool yet.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2006, 08:15:21 pm »
I'm in grade 9...Hey I would be pretty freaked out to see some guy picking up my books if I dropped thewm right in front of me...not if it landed at his feet or something.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2006, 09:24:17 pm »
Best way to get a girl to like you? Just be nice. If she drops something, pick it up etc.

That does not work. Attractive girls are used to guys being nice to them, they take it for granted. Guys will do nice thing, only because of her looks.  Also friends are nice to each other. You don't want to be friends with a girl, you want to PIITB.
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline reckon

• Soldier
  • raccoon!
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2006, 12:52:09 am »
piitb = put it in the butt?
Swing low, sweet chariot!

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2006, 01:17:39 am »
piitb = put it in the butt?

PIITB cannot be summed up by words alone.  Give me your address and I'll show you what it is...

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2006, 03:45:57 am »
buy her stuff
and if she doesn't want it... follow her home

Offline LiZz

• Major(1)
  • Yay ^^
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2006, 12:47:57 pm »
Nah, the only real thing you can do is pay her extra attention (not in a stalkish, creepy way).
Be nice to her, but be more than a friend.
And to set one thing straight: we (atleast i :3) do like compliments!, it's a shame you almost never hear it from a guy.

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2006, 01:00:07 pm »
... Will ... I know what you are feeling now. But its really stupid to tell her 'i love you' <sorry ... its just true..>
Hmm... I've fallen in love too :D < ahhh ... my first kiss :D :D today ...  :D > and I you be VERY patient if you ..ehm.. want her ( xD ). I don't know what you can do, but just try to be her friend (tested. i've started on that ... :D ) maybe ->SHE<- will ask you about dating? (impossible? NO! )

P.S. My girl .. is .. 18 now ... and ... I am .. eehm.. 3 years younger .. <yes! :D>

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2006, 01:58:46 pm »
awmagod I didn't say I love her. I know girls hate that( believe me I know). I think my problem is solved . I just have to wait no.

And ffs read the entire thread , not just the beginning , eh?

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2006, 02:14:50 pm »
Nah, the only real thing you can do is pay her extra attention (not in a stalkish, creepy way).
Be nice to her, but be more than a friend.
And to set one thing straight: we (atleast i :3) do like compliments!, it's a shame you almost never hear it from a guy.

Very good points and I'd like to elaborate.

Attractive girls get approached all the time. They hear "nice scarf, nice shoes, nice hair, nice tattoo" all the time and they know that it all translates to "how about PIITB?".

If you compliment her, be sincere and compliment something non physical. Talk to her, be genuine, find something out about her that REALLY impresses you and then say "wow, that is so cool. Not only you're sexy but you're also smart/have a good fashion sense/like to help people/know kung fu/whatever". Ya rly.
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2006, 03:39:52 pm »
Will, when a girl says she's not ready for a relationship, it means she's not willing to start a relationship, or she's not interested in you.
Former SuperKill

Offline LiZz

• Major(1)
  • Yay ^^
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2006, 04:02:06 pm »
Very good points and I'd like to elaborate.

Attractive girls get approached all the time. They hear "nice scarf, nice shoes, nice hair, nice tattoo" all the time and they know that it all translates to "how about PIITB?".

If you compliment her, be sincere and compliment something non physical. Talk to her, be genuine, find something out about her that REALLY impresses you and then say "wow, that is so cool. Not only you're sexy but you're also smart/have a good fashion sense/like to help people/know kung fu/whatever". Ya rly.

Hey! One of the first that understands the females  ;D.
Will you should listen to karmazon, he's one of the few that knows how it's done  :P

Will, when a girl says she's not ready for a relationship, it means she's not willing to start a relationship, or she's not interested in you.

I speak with experience, it could also be because she is afraid, think it's going to fast, or is shy.
Keep that in mind Will, it could be she does like you only that it's not the right time (yet)  ;)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 04:05:47 pm by LiZz »

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2006, 04:18:49 pm »
I speak with experience, it could also be because she is afraid, think it's going to fast, or is shy.
Keep that in mind Will, it could be she does like you only that it's not the right time (yet)  ;)
if that's what you call experience, your profession won't be DR.Love ..
if a girl likes someone and that certain someone suddenly sends an SMS saying he likes her, that girl won't hesitate to say she likes him too, aslong as she's not super-shy or overly paranoid from exploiters, in that case, she'll make an excuse but still make a very obvious hint that his way towards her is golden.

hate it or love it, "im not ready" is an excuse or a way to say "no" in a nicer way.
Former SuperKill

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2006, 06:40:06 pm »

That does not work. Attractive girls are used to guys being nice to them, they take it for granted. Guys will do nice thing, only because of her looks. Also friends are nice to each other. You don't want to be friends with a girl, you want to PIITB.
Yeah, very true, very true. The guys do not care about her attitude, spirit, etc.

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2006, 02:23:44 am »
awmagod I didn't say I love her.
I know that you didn't said this .. directly, but she knows what u have on mind :P

Offline LiZz

• Major(1)
  • Yay ^^
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2006, 04:51:40 am »
if that's what you call experience, your profession won't be DR.Love ..
if a girl likes someone and that certain someone suddenly sends an SMS saying he likes her, that girl won't hesitate to say she likes him too, aslong as she's not super-shy or overly paranoid from exploiters, in that case, she'll make an excuse but still make a very obvious hint that his way towards her is golden.

hate it or love it, "im not ready" is an excuse or a way to say "no" in a nicer way.

Believe me when i say that we think about it more than boys do.
If a boy says he loves her thats already a very big step, because it usually starts with i like you and not declaring love at the first moment.  :P
And btw tnx for calling me paranoid  :-\.
I think a girl would know a bit more about how her gender is than a male does, but i guess youre god or smthing  ::)

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2006, 07:12:46 am »
I wouldn't leave it be. It was just an sms and well for me words don't work. I hate talking even on the telephone with my girlfriend because i can't see the expression on her face. Anyhows, i'd take up her offer for being friends, and get to know her better and move on from there...
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat