4 (18.2%)
instant kill
1 (4.5%)
allow
2 (9.1%)
up to server maneger
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: hackers  (Read 1885 times)

Offline valion

• Soldier
  • you may run, you may hide. but still he comes
hackers
« on: October 19, 2006, 08:36:36 am »
i'm fed up with going on a server only to find that the games being wrecked by a couple of ****tards who hack everything. can we have anti-hack software?

y hack anyway? it just says "i'm a hacking ****tard, everyone hate me"

i think server managers and any staff should be under a responsibility to kick/ban any hackers.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 08:39:27 am by valion »
Your signature is too big, please read the rules. Keep it under 4 lines of text.

Offline zaraza

• Soldier
  • *Axeminster!*
Re: hackers
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 08:56:16 am »
Ban forever and ever from GAMING!

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 08:57:09 am »
Ever heard of a little thing called Anti-Cheat protection that is built in to Soldat? Though it may not be flawless remember that this game is made by one single person.

Plus, play on well-known servers and you won't see much of any hackers.

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 09:01:01 am »
Blackmarketing? You mean blackmailing right?

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline sakae

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 09:11:41 am »
you noobs... a black mark would be perfect.. if you knew how many players who just are skilled that get banned.

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 09:15:12 am »
you noobs... a black mark would be perfect.. if you knew how many players who just are skilled that get banned.

In servers that are how serious?

Offline sakae

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 09:16:12 am »
Clan servers -__-

Offline zaraza

• Soldier
  • *Axeminster!*
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 09:32:08 am »
If admin can't differ a hacker from a good gamer than the server is not worth of playing on.

if you knew how many players who just are skilled that get banned.

How many? Milions? Hundreds or just few annually?

Offline valion

• Soldier
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 09:51:44 am »
when you get as bad a signal as i do, you manly get little known servers which are full of hackers. and even on well known ones theres allways someone who joins and hacks fly and warp hacks and so on.
Your signature is too big, please read the rules. Keep it under 4 lines of text.

Offline aqua

• Major
  • ©
    • Sharea
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 10:43:06 am »
I would let them do that cause for 5 to 10 minutes they will get an acces error and then ban their ip.

Offline Avis

• Camper
  • Aufmachen, Gestapo
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 11:23:13 am »
Too bad there isn't a possibility to ban a specific mac-adress  :-\
BANG! 5:45 o' clock. It's the police raiding your home, blackmailing you.

Offline sakae

• Soldier
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 11:37:03 am »
wow... I am fully agaisnt banning... mark them or dont permanent ban..

Offline valion

• Soldier
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 11:38:48 am »
no it doesn't work.
I've seen people continualy hack for the duration of the server (about two hours)

Offline sakae

• Soldier
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 11:51:32 am »
you cant even permanent ban every hacker... som people acctually have dynamic ip adresses. which cannot be banned.

Offline Axel

• Soldier
  • =AC.= Axel// Assasin Corps Lieutenant
    • Assassin Corps
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2006, 02:37:29 pm »
erm, is this really belongin in teh suggestions section? anywho, this is pretty much spam, but unless we actually have ideas as to what can be done to prevent hacking, there really isnt a reason to talk bouts it in the improvements and suggestions. we all know noone but hackers likes them, people defend them, but noone likes hakers except for felow ones. remember that im stressing the diff between defending them and liking them. but yes, really no point in just saying we all hate them, we all know that there are dynamic ips, different hacks, and how they suck, but this really doesnt belong anywhere but the general discusions/lounge area.
laters

ps, you kill hackers with a rugger! what the hell is a rugger?!?!!! lolol!!! omg, you make a serious statement thing an mispell sommin! omg, i am like, so friggin high off of meh prscriptoin that this is really funny! ROFLMAO! laters!

Without ignorance there is no true happiness.

Offline papercut

• Camper
  • Soldat ingame name = 40oz Casualtie
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 04:00:50 pm »
I'm not for permanant bans, because some people can be banned for the wrong reason. Imagine being the unlucky laggy player that gets banned off of ever server? I've been banned from several servers because I was suspected to have aimbot (because I'm so good). I don't know what to do about hackers. But there isnt exactly a huge abundance of them.

I manage to treat hackers as unfairly as possible. If i can kill them I never let them live it down, I constantly make fun of them like telling them that they are hack hores that suck people off for hacks, tell them they suck at playing soldat so they cheat so they can 'get somewhere' and tell them that they suck at soldat even when they hack to play it everytime i kill them. Good way to get a hacker mad and reconsider it. It isn't a 100% guarantee it will work, but I manage to play it off pretty well.

Hacking doesn't even look like its fun. Flying around the map, teleporting, disabling pissed off soldat players from banning you. What a jerk-off thing to do, don' you think? If i had the ability to get hacks for soldat, I wouldn't take them. I think soldat is more enjoyable if you just play it right.
<The SoldatForums Applauder>
"I use the Spreyr AUG. :)"

Offline valion

• Soldier
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 04:11:07 pm »
erm, is this really belongin in teh suggestions section? anywho, this is pretty much spam, but unless we actually have ideas as to what can be done to prevent hacking, there really isnt a reason to talk bouts it in the improvements and suggestions.

that is the point in the poll. i think we should have a black mark system (or similar) so people know who's hacking. also its just really lame that you find enjoyment in taking the piss out off someones who's DISLEXYIC you frakking ***hole
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 04:12:48 pm by valion »

Offline Mr. Jenkins

• Soldier
  • AKA "Oneburt"
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 04:21:19 pm »
i'm fed up with going on a server only to find that the games being wrecked by a couple of ****tards who hack everything. can we have anti-hack software?

y hack anyway? it just says "i'm a hacking ****tard, everyone hate me"

i think server managers and any staff should be under a responsibility to kick/ban any hackers.

You are so nieve.
1) There is anti-cheat in soldat but it's not perfect.
2) They obviously want to annoy people.
3) Duh, but who's gonna enforce it? Make soldat lobby police? Wait a second... Soldat Lobby police... Oooo that'd be good; people that are admins on every server in the soldat lobby! If it's possible it's a damn good idea!
Anyway this is just a pointless whining topic it's not a suggestion topic.

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 05:02:10 pm »
This isn't a suggestion.  If you have some idea for dealing with hackers, make a topic about it.  But starting a poll about your opinion on hackers does..well..next to nothing.  Hackers aren't tolerated around here, period.  And by the way valion, watch your mouth.  This is a public forum, and people are allowed to post their opinions without the creator of the topic tossing insults back at them.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.