Author Topic: to strict?  (Read 7206 times)

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
Re: to strict?
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 04:32:23 am »
arg woot but i like putting the chaos in the scene ;)
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline soldatsniper

• Major(1)
  • When in doubt, grab an AK
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2006, 12:28:40 am »
*sigh...
FIGHT WITH AZN PRIDE !! YOU WANNA START CALL'N PEOPLE NOOBS? YOU WANNA HACK? THEN I GUESS YOU GOTTA MEET KITTY!
              -PLAY WITH RESPECT

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2006, 06:46:04 pm »
soldatsniper, again.  Please stop posting random questions in random threads.  If you have a problem, find the forum related to it.  See if there is a thread already asking the same question as you.  If you still have a problem or question, post in there.

If there isn't a thread, make one that is well-explained with a nice descriptive title. 

A couple more of these and you'll get banned from the forums for two days

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 08:47:03 am »
Yeah people do tend to be like that - always trying to put their own ideas into work...  It's hard to understand thta your ideas, no matter how well you thought them through, are not the greatest.  Respect the director - that's all!  Loyalty above all!

btw, if you need someone to grammar/spell check you I'd be the guy.  I can't stand seeing a good movie but at the end (or beginning - which just ruins the movie from the start) has text with such bad spelling/grammar that one can only think......noob.
Well that's probably just my way of thinking since I pick up a lot of writing errors...  Anyways - I'm the man to check your grammar  :P
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 10:05:19 am »
the rules are fine.

I am in this movie clan
There are other worlds than these

Offline stewe231

• Major
  • rar!
    • http://www.freewebs.com/undead231/
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 11:53:24 am »
i now have 2 movies and 1 trailer but i need more people to do the movie that the trailer is for, so all my members we need a server, it wont let me make one    :(
download mods and maps here!
http://freewebs.com/undead231/

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 12:15:43 pm »
Well stewe, firstly i think this topic should be moved to the Fan Art and Movie section.  Secondly, your title should read "too strict" instead of "to strict"...  :P
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Seancapsyourass

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2006, 12:29:00 pm »
i now have 2 movies and 1 trailer but i need more people to do the movie that the trailer is for, so all my members we need a server, it wont let me make one    :(
  I have a server you could use pm me if you are interested.  The rules are a bit strict compared to what I have experienced in soldat but I guess it's a must if you need to get stuff done.

Offline RabidTreeFrog

• Camper
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2006, 06:09:30 pm »
well, i know this may be off-topic but...i got this cool mod that lets you have some wepons (like: lazer rifle, double energy blasters, grenade blaster) all still somewhat same to the regular weapons. also, the mod doesn't effect other ppl. basically me and bots play witht hem. well my quesiton is, if i can change the names of these new weapons and how? plz answer

YOU EVIL THREADJACKER, YOU!! >:(
not around

Offline ThomasMortfog

• Soldier
  • hi
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 07:00:07 pm »
Yeah people do tend to be like that - always trying to put their own ideas into work...  It's hard to understand thta your ideas, no matter how well you thought them through, are not the greatest.  Respect the director - that's all!  Loyalty above all!

btw, if you need someone to grammar/spell check you I'd be the guy.  I can't stand seeing a good movie but at the end (or beginning - which just ruins the movie from the start) has text with such bad spelling/grammar that one can only think......noob.
Well that's probably just my way of thinking since I pick up a lot of writing errors...  Anyways - I'm the man to check your grammar  :P

I've got 10 years of strict grammar and spelling. =P More than you I'd bet, lol.

The rules are just fine. They aren't that strict imo.

Offline Lord Jaws

• Major(1)
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2006, 05:50:55 am »
I think it's easier when you just grab some soldat gamers you know and getogether in one of your servers, lock it and do what you wanna do...
MY Realistic Soldat Clan.: Coalition Europe
Shame it died. . .