WHICH GAME MODE

Death Match
28 (68.3%)
Pointmatch
9 (22%)
Rambomatch
4 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Michal Has Approved Tourney, He has Posted-Last Page  (Read 10265 times)

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
Michal Has Approved Tourney, He has Posted-Last Page
« on: October 22, 2006, 09:47:45 am »
Hi,
My name is Shawn and i own Franchise Gaming, and since this game is very big we will be holding a Cash prize tourney for this game, Now this is how it will work..

You will need to Sign up for our site, so Soldat has nothing to do with it, because some hosting agencies don't allow this but we have the legal right. So go here and do so.   
www.franchisegaming.com         and remember sign up for the site, then click the Ladder link up top and sign in for that, now we have the Soldat ladder up on the LEFT under the PC section if you won't click that and sign up, it is a clan ladder and or  single ladder, so just sign your clan up there.

What we need for you to do is tell us what Game Mode you would like the Tourney to be held in, and if you would like to Join the Tourney there will be an Entree Fee, of $5, Ok now the more people we can get in this Tourney the more money we can hand out to the WINNERS 8). Ok what we can take is PayPal, Money Orders, Checks, and thats it, Now we will have a Link on our Site that says Soldat Entrance Fee if you are paying by PAYPAL click the PayPal Buy now link..

I will have a Poll up the Mode that gets the most votes will be what the tourny is for.. Now this is not a Clan Tourney We will hold one of those Later. But The top 3 winners of this Tourney will be given a Cash Prize. Now if this Tourney is a big Sucess we will do Clan Cash Tourney's for up to 10 members in a Clan and we will pay the top 2 Clans thats 20 peole which will recieve Cash Money

But If you are joining please Remeber, If your Using PayPal, go to our Home Page and on the Left You will see the Soldat Entrace Fee Block, which will have a PayPal Buy Now button, buy your ticket there, And Please Email MajinHendricks@aol.com with your Account name you bought it under for security reasons so i know you bought a ticket, and i will automatically put your name in the Tourny Bracket, also give me your Username you are going to Use to play the the Game with..

Now if you are paying with Money Orders,  or a Check Please Send it to this Address and Put Your UserName in with the check or money order so i can put you up as soon as i recieve it, and if you live Outiside the US please give it time to get here..

Wirte the Check to Shawn Hendricks (this is the Owner of Franchise Gaming)
And send it to this Address

Shawn Hendricks
423 Fairmont Ave
Spartanburg, SC

If you have ANY Questions please feel free to Contact me at
864-949-8351

AND THIS TOURNY WILL BEGIN AS VERY SOON SO IF YOU NEED SOME TIME TO get the moeny we can wait, so we will post the Tourney date here Later..

And the SOLDAT owner has given us permission to post this and hold this..
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 07:10:12 pm by FG Owner »

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
Re: CASH TOURNEY FOR SOLDAT
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 10:03:43 am »
5 bucks to enter it....you gotta be joking!
I'ma gonna check this out, but asking for money ain't a good way to get members ;)
Just another soul to burn.

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 10:05:59 am »
Well we have to it's a Law we can't give away cash are host won't allow that, no host will, so we ask for a Bare minimum, and it'll help boost up the Top Cash Prizes but $5 is very low other sites would ask anywere from $20-$75 so we are not like them, we won't to give more to you not take more away

Offline bja888

• Flagrunner
  • Working
    • Bja888.com
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 10:11:18 am »
I can make more money per hour doing work. And I get more respect that way too.

+ I'm not big into people who just go around trying to find ways of making money. This is obvious in that you did not create your own script for your website. You don't seem to want to contribute to the community. Count me out.

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 10:17:26 am »
something smells bad in here...

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 10:19:32 am »
This sounds great! Unfortunately I do not have the $5 on me, but my family in Nigeria does. I will have them contact you so we can arrange a funds transfer for the entry fee. I can't wait! :)

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 10:23:06 am »
Our site is Legal By South Carolina State Law of the Chamber of Commerce for Internet Affairs , if you have any concerns please given them a call and or our Web Hosting Services, But actually we have bought the Program we are using for our Home Page Site, and our ladders cost close to $1000 to customize and for purchase and we run on a dedicated server so for now we run close to $500 a month jsut to keep it up, we are not wanting money for ourselfs this tourney is for you and the Soldat Site, we only get a piece of it, but a mojority of it is going to the Winners and to the Soldat Owner, so what he does with it is up to him..
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 10:25:32 am by FG Owner »

Offline Soldat Owner

• Major(1)
    • Soldat
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2006, 10:29:35 am »
Our site is Legal By South Carolina State Law of the Chamber of Commerce for Internet Affairs , if you have any concerns please given them a call and or our Web Hosting Services, But actually we have bought the Program we are using for our Home Page Site, and our ladders cost close to $1000 to customize and for purchase and we run on a dedicated server so for now we run close to $500 a month jsut to keep it up, we are not wanting money for ourselfs this tourney is for you and the Soldat Site, we only get a piece of it, but a mojority of it is going to the Winners and to the Soldat Owner, so what he does with it is up to him..

I will be spending it on moist chocolate brownies. The Soldat Owner does love him some brownies. :)

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2006, 10:32:40 am »
Good one  , whoever you are...

Offline papercut

• Camper
  • Soldat ingame name = 40oz Casualtie
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2006, 10:38:20 am »
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

You mean to tell me that your asking us for money to play soldat in your little tournament? I am the least bit interested. You're going to have to come up with something more impressive if you want my $5.
<The SoldatForums Applauder>
"I use the Spreyr AUG. :)"

Offline Plonkoon

• Veteran
  • I know Karate!....and several other Japanese words
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2006, 10:45:26 am »
c'mon guys, $5 is nothing.  If my computer wasn't all f**ked up right now I'd join.

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2006, 10:49:49 am »
Hey the Tourney is for you guys which we have discussed with your owner so if you guys don't wanna join thats fine i'm not making you, we just thought it would give this game a little bit of a spice, so $5 is really nothing, a lot of gaming sites like i've said would ask for a lot more i know i used to work for one and i didn't like the way it was ran, so here we are now, but this Touryney is a very big step, and so if we get a lot of memebers then like is aid the more players we can get the more we can give to Soldat, and the more he can take this site, so jsut think of it like, that, it cost him alot to keep this site open so, we are trying to help him

Seancapsyourass

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2006, 10:50:17 am »
+ I'm not big into people who just go around trying to find ways of making money.

Off Topic: .... yeah I mean come on who needs entrepreneurs anyways.

On Topic: Honestly, five dollars is barely any money for a majority of the western world.  If I was scammed out of five dollars,  I wouldn't give it a second thought. 

With that being said I'd like to see this thing succeed even if Mancer and Sneakyg + some other random n00b are the only ones getting the money.  If we're lucky neither of them have paypal accounts ;)

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2006, 10:57:33 am »
FG Owner, tell me the name of the Soldat "owner". I'm starting to get interested.

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2006, 11:11:31 am »
His names is michal marcinkowski, i'm pretty sure, but you guys should just think of it as a way of helping out Soldat really cause a lot of the money will be going to the site, not to us..

Offline Liber Lupus

• Soldier
  • shoulddrinkmore
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2006, 11:31:52 am »
other sites would ask anywere from $20-$75 so we are not like them
Like what sites?

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2006, 11:37:03 am »
like gamebattles and or extreme platforms

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2006, 11:39:12 am »
Spartanburg, eh?  That's close to where I live. ;)

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2006, 12:07:07 pm »
Ok shawn, Most people that play a free game are too cheap to enter a tornament, besides,  the least you could do was to be in the community for a while. I doubt you play soldat.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2006, 12:11:51 pm »
Actually i and a couple of y staff do play Soldat, and we will be sticking around here for a lot more tourney's  for Soldat if that is what the members want, remember the more we can do for michal then more he can give to Soldat