WHICH GAME MODE

Death Match
28 (68.3%)
Pointmatch
9 (22%)
Rambomatch
4 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Michal Has Approved Tourney, He has Posted-Last Page  (Read 10222 times)

Offline Mancer

• Camper
  • Legacy of Poontage
Re: CASH TOURNEY FOR SOLDAT
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2006, 12:39:48 pm »
I'd probably do this if I wasnt so lazy to reactivate my paypal account and to get my checking card.
I have a Mac so I can't play with you guys no more :(
(psst MM make a Mac version)

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2006, 01:24:37 pm »
well Paypal would be the easiest way but you can send money orders if you don't have any other way, doesn't really matter, But don't forget to sign up for our Site guys, and the ladder site, and lets get this Tourney GOING..!!

Offline adder

• Major
  • Party! At My Place
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2006, 01:42:30 pm »
Shouldn't this be authorized by MM or something? It is his game that he made...

MySpace
Ingame name: Adder

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2006, 01:52:52 pm »
He did autherize it otherwise this Topic would be closed by now he knows all about this and has approved of this.. So everything is fine, and he and i both hope we can get this going

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2006, 01:55:42 pm »
Soldat should be a fun game,thats free. We don t need to make it a game where yuo win cash blah...blah..blah
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2006, 02:22:59 pm »
Actually i and a couple of y staff do play Soldat, and we will be sticking around here for a lot more tourney's  for Soldat if that is what the members want, remember the more we can do for michal then more he can give to Soldat

How is you scabbing $5 outta any man in this forum stupid enough to pay you is contributing to Soldat in what way?...I reckon MM should ask for a little fee outta this...seems like a reasonable idea....
Just another soul to burn.

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2006, 02:42:32 pm »
OK i'll say it again, none of this is going to us, we are doing this to give to michal, and his site, we only get a piece of it for holding this tourney i've said that before if you uys would read, but lik 75% of the money is going to Soldat, and the 3 winners we only are getting a piece of this, that is what i have told Miichal and he knows that, the $5 is for an entrace fee to give more to the Site, in no way is this helping out our site, we jsut need Cash Tourney's to allow our site more attention we are in competetion with 3 other gaming site, they hold entree fees for $75 so if you want them to host here please tell me i will give them this site, i'm only thinking about you the members of this game..

Offline XYZ

• Soldier
  • Banned
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2006, 02:51:15 pm »
Scam much?

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2006, 03:01:57 pm »
This is not a scam, if this was we could go to Jail for this is a legit Tourney, and nothing about it is fake,  All we are trying to do is help this Site out, so we need your help, if you are going to play please sign up for our Site and Ladders, our site is a free based ladder site, we can't make peolpe pay for them nor would we anyways, so we have been Hosting Cash Tourneys for some of the Biggest Online PS2 games uot yet BattleField 2 we held a 50,000 dollar tourney that Sony Helped us Carry out I promise this is the real deal nothiing about it is fake, and i can have you Owner post here to tell you that..

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
Re: Cash Tourney For SOLDAT
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2006, 03:31:35 pm »
This is shady as hell, but I'm not going to close this thread based on that alone.  Enter at your own risk, everyone.

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2006, 03:34:44 pm »
This is shady as hell, but I'm not going to close this thread based on that alone.  Enter at your own risk, everyone.
Ditto. If Sony helped you and you're so big, why have I never head of "Franchise Gaming"?
EDIT: You don't even sound mature enough (in my opinion) to run a gaming site. Not to mention the typing errors and incorrect capitalization. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this has been authorized by Michal, why didn't he make a topic in the Official News section to announce it? Afterall, it's a relatively big event to enter a tournament that has a cash reward, you'd think he would have informed us about it to assure us it's not a scam ahead of time. I still don't trust you, and won't trust you until I hear from Michal himself that it's legitimate.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 03:41:52 pm by Sethamundo »
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light but by exploring the darkness.

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2006, 03:49:26 pm »
He will As soon as he gets back and does what he does, and also our site has been open for around a month, and mature enough i'm 21 years old so just cause i spell wrong doesn't matter, i'm just in a hurry, and i'm doing other things right now, But Sony has helped us do a couple of Tourneys and the reason you may not have heard of has, is because we're now the only site to host a PC Gaming Ladder System we deal with mainly bigger games like Xbox, 360, and PS2 and the PS3 so we are just now advancing to Th PC, because their are so many peolpe who are like you guys is why  sites don't host PC gaming ladders but i believe i can change that here i have nothing to lose i'm just trying to help Michal out with his site, So he will do what he has to do to help get this Tourney going. And make his site better by what we can offer him

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2006, 03:52:07 pm »
That dosen't mean a thing to me. Until I hear from Michal that this is legitimate, I won't trust you. If Michal says it's ok, then I will openly apologize for being so critical.
In the meantime, can't take any chances, you understand.
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light but by exploring the darkness.

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2006, 03:59:17 pm »
And i can understand it i have Emailed him and asked him to tell you guys what is going on, so and i will wait for him to say so, untill then you can say anytihng i will accept it trust me this isn't the first time i hear critisms we go thru this in every game we host for.. So it's ok but once he emails me back with w/e he says goes, and jsut think about it guys we need lots of players, so think about it untill Michal says somthing

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2006, 04:02:34 pm »
This is a scam and anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2006, 04:04:47 pm »
This is a scam and anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.
Like I said above, unless I hear from Michal himself, I refuse to believe this, and I don't mean proof that it's legitimate as in something copied and pasted, I want a forum post from Michal and nothing less.

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2006, 04:10:57 pm »
And as i am getting him to post somthing about it now, he will do it when he reads my Email, So i will wait untill Michal says somthing i have no problem wainting and when he gives the go ahead i hope you guys will still join up

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2006, 06:04:35 pm »
Since you didn't check with Michal or the forum admin before posting its obviously a scam.
@ii

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2006, 06:58:36 pm »
Actually Michal was the First person we contacted about this and he will post this in the morning or tommorow somtime, and he will let you guys know whats going on,

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2006, 07:02:58 pm »
What's he so busy with that he can't post "Yes guys, this is a legitimate tournament.".
I know he's a busy man and has a social life, but that would take what, a whole 2 minutes?.