WHICH GAME MODE

Death Match
28 (68.3%)
Pointmatch
9 (22%)
Rambomatch
4 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Michal Has Approved Tourney, He has Posted-Last Page  (Read 10293 times)

Offline Outcast

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • Semi-retired antagonist
Re: Michal Has Approved Tourney, He has Posted-Last Page
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2006, 08:04:35 am »
Ok now i am the real FG Owner the guy that was posting for me was a staff member,.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......ha....I think this is the end of the wannabe hoax. Or is it?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 08:08:46 am by Outcast »
o/

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2006, 09:04:34 am »
(if soldat staff don't)
Who are the Soldat staff?

all the staff refing this tourney are actaully reading the rules of Soldat,
Rules of Soldat? The manual? I tell you, you won't find a guide on how to spot a hacker or how to recognize one just by reading a manual, you need actual experience in the game.

and now i have to spend the time with my Laywer to write a contract if needing to be

What is the name of your lawyer?

Offline Nfsjunkie91

• Camper
  • Just what I needed. A box of sh-t.
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2006, 09:18:28 am »
Pardon me, Mr. FG "Owner," but I've dealt with people like you.

Not just trying to run forum scams (which I whole-heartedly believe this is,)  but doing other things to scam people out of their cash. RATs, WoW Gold, RuneScape account scammers, etc.

Allow me to list the reasons why I think this is bull.

1. Grammar. At least try to pretend you're competent and are older than the age of 18.
2. False sense of security bull****. As soon as the community starts doubting you, you break into a song of "I GOT DA LAW BEHIND ME" in F minor.
3. Obvious lack of experience with Soldat. You even have stated that you haven't played this game, yet you expect to spot hacking and other foul play.
4. Need for a lot of players. You charge 5 dollars, and then you expect massive amounts of players to join before the tournament will start.
5. Claiming staff is posting under your name. Outcast's post pretty much sums that up.

So, I'm sorry, but I, and I'm sure many other members of the Soldat community, are not going to sign up for this tournament, even if Michal approved of it.

P.S. 300 FOR RUNNING THIS TOURNEY!? Something tells me you don't have staff you're going to split it between.

EDIT:Almost forgot, you use an AOL ADDRESS!? Bwahahahaha.

EDIT2:You misspelled "tru" on your website.

EDIT3:And you misspelled "FEee" on the PayPal form.

EDIT4:SCAM ALERT! The PayPal address is SuperVetenks55@aol.com, while the address you told us to email was MajinHendricks@aol.com, and claim it's for "security reasons"? LIES.

EDIT5: From the FG forums:
If you here from the soldat forums for more info on the soldat tourney here it is.

SOLDAT
 1,000 PPL
  entry fee. 5.00 per person
1st 2nd and 3rd place winners will recieve CASH PRIZES     
10 refs
       1 ref that speaks polish
       1 ref  that speaks German

So if your interested in a ref spot. There should be a link on the homepage about staff hiring, It should have instrutions on your spot on the FG family that you would like.

FG PHAROH: some things have been changed including  the amount of ppl recieving prizes and the amount of ppl alowed to enter. updates coming soon!

Jesus Christ, you're expecting the collective Soldat community to trust you with 5,000 dollars?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 09:28:44 am by Nfsjunkie91 »

Offline Krillious

• Camper
  • If you were a hindu I could aim for the dot
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2006, 10:13:50 am »
you won't get 200 people to join even if it is free

and by saying
Ok now i am the real FG Owner the guy that was posting for me was a staff member,.
you just lost any credibility you had

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2006, 11:22:31 am »
One thing those Ladder systems are Country based like Europe and we are world wide, Actually me and Michal have already discussed it, i am willing to put this under a contract and like i have also said there's no point in typing a 2 page post about rules and how this will work if you guys don't join that is why i posted the first post to see how many people would criticize us, and turn it down but if i see you will accept the contract that we are writing up well you won't but Michal will take it then we will post everything we need to, you guys are not reading my post, otherwise you wold stop saying the same things, so until you completely understand something please don't criticize someone, our in tensions were to post this and see how many members looked interested and if a good bit then we were going to post everything i posted how to pay to see what people would say and if there would pay, like Michal told me post what i needed to post to get the info i needed to get, and that's all i was trying to do you on the other hand are taking this out of context, we are only wanting to see if a decent amount of people will like this tourney and actually join it, But we are writing up and Legal contract and i am getting my Lawyers to Sign it and Michal will be given it to ensure him that if we still hold this then it will all be legal, so please do not criticize something that you don't understand.

Would it kill you to use more than one sentence?  This is not a style of writing that indicates an intelligent, well-meaning person trying to organize a legitimate tournament.

Date Posted: October 27, 2006, 10:43:49 AM
If you guys really don't trust us then i will talk to Mchal and tell him we won't do this, this is your guys's choice.

Go for it.  I think the general consensus is that this is a bad thing, so feel free to rescind your offer.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline .:B!LLG4TE$:.

• Major(1)
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2006, 12:00:24 pm »
Wow, kinda sad that you accuse lord of "scamming: out of 5 dollars, If i wanted to make a quick 5 dollars i just go sell oxys.

Offline XYZ

• Soldier
  • Banned
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2006, 12:02:06 pm »
Well, according to the topic's name, "Michal Has Approved Tourney, He has Posted-Last Page", Michal Has Approved Tourney. He has Posted-Last Page. Can Anybody See Michal Post-Last Page?

Offline Nfsjunkie91

• Camper
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2006, 12:15:55 pm »
It was a while back, so you'll have to look through the posts.

EDIT: Michal really didn't approve of this tourney, he just said give it a chance.

Sorry for posting this late. I can't say anything about if this tourney is valid. All I can say is that FG Owner e-mailed me before this post and we discussed it. Everything he talks about I know, so I say give the tourney a chance, it might be fun.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 12:17:58 pm by Nfsjunkie91 »

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2006, 01:57:26 pm »
Ok, and yea Michal has approved, he told me i had to gain the trust of his members, and  trying to get more people in this tourney only allows us to generate more money to give out, so whether you think we are trying to scam you out of the money or not thats your own oponion.

The reasons for having a different PayPal User account is pretty much that was my first account that i ever had and what point do you have that i use a aol account just points out that i can afford it and it's a reliable source of internet service. And when i say i have the law behind me that states the fact that i have got the legal right to hold cash prize tourney's which means i have went to the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce of Internet Affairs and sat down with a personel and talked to him about what we are about and told him what we do and after getting us a state laywer i then started to pursue the goal we all had at Franchise Gaming , doing things like this.

But when poeple like yourselfs sit here and down talk a site you have no way of proving are scammers and liers, then that just makes us look bad and just in the long run when we actually do prove ourselfs then it makes you look pretty much retarded and then you start to think what could of they have really done for us.. But again thats your choice, And yes once i make the contract thats one thing even your  crap talk can't even down size cause thats legal proof and there's nothing you can do to say that will justify you saying that we are trying to scam you casue if we did, after we gave Michal the contract then he could sue us for excatly how much we took from you..  So before you tell me how the law works and call me a lai try to get some cold hard fatcs that you can prove. I know for a fact that all we were trying to do was have a little fun and get some reputation here, and among PC online Game players but when people have no facts and down a site then it makes it hard to even have a site..

And just because grammer is all wrong or even a little and words are capped here and there doesn't mean anything what it doesn mean is that you are running out of things to say so you have to find other things to say like that, thats all.. So all we were trying to do was help Soldat and Michal knows that. whether ya'll believe it or not..

• Major(1)
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2006, 02:09:36 pm »
`Nuff Said

Offline Nfsjunkie91

• Camper
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2006, 02:53:28 pm »
I'd rather look retarded than know the Soldat Community got screwed for 1000, this just doesn't seem legit at all.

The reasons for having a different PayPal User account is pretty much that was my first account that i ever had and what point do you have that i use a aol account just points out that i can afford it and it's a reliable source of internet service,

Do you like DragonBall by any chance Mr. Owner?

You can get AOL mail for free, see attachment for proof.

Offline runchicken

• Major(1)
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2006, 04:35:29 pm »
Heres some advice, host a no-entry fee tournament first.

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2006, 05:44:56 pm »
Ok well i have AOL, but that aint the point, the point is we are not trying to scam you, and w/e way we can gain your trust please tell us, we won't to give to this site, and there are only a few ways to do that, this being one.

But if you guys really don't want this tourney then thats fine, we jsut thought that Michal would like this in all.. We will still try back later and see if anytihng but right know wer are hosting a Call of Duty 2 Cah Prize Tourney so maybe go out and buy it and ask some of the guys on there about us they will tell you we are a legit site..

And someone had said i mispelled tru in my slogan thats how i wanted it spell.. "The Tru Gamers PlayGournd" just like that..
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 06:00:43 pm by FG Owner »

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2006, 06:46:32 pm »
PlayGournd? Even if that was meant to be PlayGround, you dont capitalize the G... How old are you anyway? And you need to capitalize your I's! And you dont need 6 commas in one sentence... And 'aint' is not a word! Sieg Heil grammar nazi o/o/o/ :)

But yeah, you can't possibly expect a random such as yourself to just barge into the Soldat world and get people to send you money. You have to make a name for yourself, host a free Tournament would have been the logical thing to do first... And also not writing rules just showes you aren't willing to put in much effort into this... No one is going to join a Tournament when there are no rules and/or examples of how its going to be played.

• Major(1)
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2006, 07:58:10 pm »
Well were also kinda working writing up rules, Its not like this is our only arena that we do

Offline FG Owner

• Major(1)
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2006, 08:19:30 pm »
My grammer has nothing to do with this this is a Forum not a life resume or somthing, so i really don't care how i spell, or what i cap. And i can use w/e words i would like, but if you don't like it then thats fine don't realy care, and like Bill said this is not the only area we do nor is this the only tourney we are doing, so we must be given time and like i've said in like 30 posts Michal told me to post somthing about it to see what would happen not post everything actually.

So thats what i did post a little bit of info and if you guys seemed interested then we would post the rest. So stop repeating yourselfs cause it makes no point, make a point then let me defend us thats all, don't repeat somthing eslse said...

Offline Frenchie

• Camper
  • SoldatHQ
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2006, 09:05:18 pm »
My grammer has nothing to do with this this is a Forum not a life resume or somthing, so i really don't care how i spell, or what i cap. And i can use w/e words i would like, but if you don't like it then thats fine don't realy care, and like Bill said this is not the only area we do nor is this the only tourney we are doing, so we must be given time and like i've said in like 30 posts Michal told me to post somthing about it to see what would happen not post everything actually.

So thats what i did post a little bit of info and if you guys seemed interested then we would post the rest. So stop repeating yourselfs cause it makes no point, make a point then let me defend us thats all, don't repeat somthing eslse said...

If you really want this tournament to go ahead, and have the soldat community backing it. You should ask some trusted member of the community (eg. FliesLikeABrick) to to be the 'middle' man and keep ahold of the entrance fees, and then give the payouts as need be.
Soldat Lobby Avec Players -New Release! - Updated AGAIN!

Offline XYZ

• Soldier
  • Banned
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2006, 09:08:53 pm »
Oh OK I Can See The Post Now-So Is Anybody Actually Going To Join-Because I, Am, Not.

Offline m00`

• Soldier
  • hai guys
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2006, 09:10:01 pm »

If you really want this tournament to go ahead, and have the soldat community backing it. You should ask some trusted member of the community (eg. FliesLikeABrick) to to be the 'middle' man and keep ahold of the entrance fees, and then give the payouts as need be.

good idea
cool

• Major(1)
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2006, 09:10:56 pm »
We could do that, And soldaters..I give you my word that FranchiseGaming will not fuc* you guys over. To show how true we are to this, I might have to put 5gz of my own money in there