Author Topic: Elite Autos?  (Read 1813 times)

Offline zase8

• Major
Elite Autos?
« on: October 22, 2006, 02:24:30 pm »
Can the people from elite snipe and slice, elite hunters, etc make a server just for autos? No barret, no m79, just autos. The servers you have are all one sided. I thought the whole point of this was to make people use other weapons. Instead, Snipe and Slice and Explossives are forcing even more people to use m79 and barret. Hunters is all about barrets. Elite CTF is both barrets and m79's just like regular servers.

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
Re: Elite Autos?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 02:33:03 pm »
Can the people from elite snipe and slice, elite hunters, etc make a server just for autos? No barret, no m79, just autos. The servers you have are all one sided. I thought the whole point of this was to make people use other weapons. Instead, Snipe and Slice and Explossives are forcing even more people to use m79 and barret. Hunters is all about barrets. Elite CTF is both barrets and m79's just like regular servers.

The CTF server actually gets a good mix of weapons, and Hunters sees a fair amount of Spas and Ruger use, too. Before Elite CTF was Elite CTF, it was Elite Shoot & Spray with just Ruger, Desert Eagles, HK, and Minimi. I thought people would like a one-hit free (primaries at least) server. It was a horrible failure. :(

Offline zase8

• Major
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 05:57:15 pm »
Well I don't know the weapon usage of each Elite server, I don't follow statistics, but everytime I come in, I see the same picture. That's why they've added deagles and saw to elite hunters, too many people were/still are using barrets. I don't know about you guys, but if there was an auto only server, I'd go there often.

Offline ultraman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 06:52:01 am »
I like this idea, I scorn the use of Barret and M79, autos are my fav. :)

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 01:38:26 am »
I like this idea, I scorn the use of Barret and M79, autos are my fav. :)

yet your siggy says 86% of your kills are with barret
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline ultraman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 05:30:32 am »
Thats because the only Elite ctf server with people in it at the moment seems to be Snipe and Slice, that's why my kills:deaths ratio is so bad cos I suck as snipes.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 08:32:56 am »
Elite servers are full of non-elite people [noobs] don't bother with them at all.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 12:26:54 pm »
Ya i noticed Elite CTF has been empty lately...It used to be pretty popular
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline ultraman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 04:51:31 am »
Exactly my point, Elite ctf is one my favs (rather some of the others, cos I don't get ping kicked from Elite ctf xD) I wish it was more active though...

Offline Spasm

• Soldier
  • Elite CTF Owner
    • Elite CTF
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 07:45:54 am »
I tried Elite Autos before, but it wasn't as big a hit.  Hunters replaced that server.  I believe we're doing just fine and don't notice us very empty at all..the stats speak for themselves.

http://elitectf.com/zitrostats
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 07:49:22 am by Spasm »
Owner/Founder- Elite CTF -  http://elitectf.com
OwnedVision - http://ownedvision.com
--An EliteCTF Production.
Snipe & Slice - Saw & Law - One Shots