Author Topic: 2.5.2 Server, auto-balance bots  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Frenchie

• Camper
  • SoldatHQ
2.5.2 Server, auto-balance bots
« on: October 25, 2006, 05:44:12 am »
I was just trying today the new auto balance bot feature, and I found some percularities.
So I started the server with the auto-balance. Automatically 12 bots appeared in the 12 slot server(I kicked and added a few of the ones i wanted). When I joined it usely kicked one bot but some times I would get kicked/shunted back to the lobby.

Then tried a 14 player server. It would start with only 12 (maybe it's meant to do this, don't know) I again re-arranged some the bots until I got the ones I wanted. Then joined, but the annoying thing is having 1 spot left once I joined instead of adding another bot, it would kick 1 to make them even. (So I tried exiting and re-entering the server and each time the number of players would go down until there were no bots -lol)

These are nothing big at all, but this is pretty weird. After a while (once I had my team set up, I changed the maps a couple of times and used the /restart command also) The bots who had an m79 would shoot it as fast a machine-gun -lol. This happened a few times, but I thought maybe only to bots who are meant to have a machine(as it happened to Dutch and Commando) but then finally I got a demo of one of my bots who is meant to use the m79 doing it.

-In this post I tried to include everything I did, the first 2 things are just annoying, while the third is totally messed up.  ;D BTW no I don't use mods I use all the standard stuff including the interface   :)

Demo - www.tumler.exofire.net/demo51.sdm
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 05:49:56 am by Frenchie »
Soldat Lobby Avec Players -New Release! - Updated AGAIN!