Poll

Do you think camping should be tolerated in high profile matches?

Yes
44 (83%)
No
9 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: October 22, 2006, 08:00:05 pm

Author Topic: Wat is Position  (Read 3398 times)

Offline DragonSlayer

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
Re: Wat is Position
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 12:04:02 pm »
But no one will defend than. Yes, there is more propability for your team to capture but so is for the opposite team..
When you attack and cover all the routes while doing so, no one will get in your base without your team noticing it. In some maps you have to be more cautious than in others but generally speaking, offense is the best defense. Like Demonic said, you usually spawn before the enemy reaches your base. Sure, by simply defending it's easier to get kills but it will weaken your offense a lot. It's a somewhat good tactic to be used for clans who have something to gain from a situation where they have a strong defense and a weak offense. A clan which is the underdog for example. Only if their tactic works though, defensing doesn't mean standing in your base.

AE/DragonSlayer

Offline Timmeh`

• Major(1)
    • ICONZArena
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 03:54:44 am »
Camping is better for TDM, DM but in CTF it just... sucks (when you camp in your base)
In the last two decades, political and civil rights have improved substantially throughout the world: since 1980, 81 countries have taken significant steps in democratization, with 33 military regimes replaced by civilian governments. But of these fledgling democracies, only 47 are considered full democracies today.

Offline AlphaVergo

• Major(1)
  • The Natural Super Soldier
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 07:48:50 pm »
I dont camp (im more of a rusher and a close range combatant) and I am objected to it but as many people have said It is a ligit tatic that is how wars are thought. And one must deal with it.
"Rule 83: Always make shure the enemy is dead"...especially when it's me.

Offline xxxMorenoxxx

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 09:33:34 pm »
If you cant get a camper by teamwork than just bink them.
If u cant do that I suggest going kamikazie with a m79 and nades and blowing up everything that moves

Offline 4X4

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2006, 09:24:00 pm »
Iknow 3 campings:

1)Sniping. everyone thinks snipers are campers DUH they are
The barett was made for camping.
RECCOMENDED WEPONS: [Barret]

2]Spawncamping.Get at the enemies base, kill them when they spawn thats what its all about . Can be considered n00bish.
RECCOMENDED: [Spas]
COUNTER: [Ruger] [M79] [law] [Bow] [flamethrower]

3}Camping a short time in an area,checking for enemies.Now this is the 1 i think it isnt camping. Its the best strategy on Realistic.But the thing is: stay on an area half a minute or so,when you confirm ther r no enemies move to a "next" spot. i always do this.
RECCOMENDED:  [DE]  [MP5]  [AK74]  [AUG]  [Spas]  [Ruger]  [Barret](It just ISNT the samme with this one)  [Minimi]

Offline JonWood007

• Camper
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2006, 09:51:32 pm »
The problem people have with camping is because they don't like it when people snipe from a defendable position. I think it is a totally legitimate tactic. It may be annoying sometimes, but I'm usually great at taking out campers with my MP5...

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 03:11:44 am »
This topic is 15 days old. You shouldn't run around reviving old topics.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 04:31:09 am »
I tolerate Defense camping and camping where you do move abit. But if the guy stays in the same place the whole match this just pisses me off...
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat