Author Topic: web design homepage  (Read 1218 times)

Offline natanube

• Major(1)
web design homepage
« on: October 29, 2006, 01:02:38 am »
uh oh, another new project. check it out. (under construction)

http://www.clan-emdco.tk/

Or if your affended by .tk, the real url is

http://pandasoldat.funpic.org/nata

As for those of you wondering, it is an origional design, made with fireworks-lightwave-photoshop- and dreamweaver 8. I did not copy anyones ideas for the site.

As for the tagboard, i used a service called cbox, which places links to thier site on the post iframe. I simply made active links to match the color of the bkg for visual effect.

As for the .tk.

This site is hosted with funpic. and i hate a long url, so .tk was the way to go. Im getting a paid .tk domain soon so that the ads will not be a problem, at the moment; however, while the site is still under contruction, i am using a free domain.

~Natanube |Panda|
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:21:10 pm by natanube »
My sig was too big so im making a new one.

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
Re: web design homepage
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 01:23:39 am »
I would like to join you, I can make some fairly good Banners and stuff. PM me if your in need of staff....
Just another soul to burn.

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 01:31:55 am »
Get rid of fucking tk then maybe I will check it a bit more, and isnt the layout off of a foruum or is that just me?

Offline Frenchie

• Camper
  • SoldatHQ
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 02:15:28 am »
Nice looking site, and a good idea. But you should try to get rid of the .tk domain as a few people have problems with it and it's just plain ugly.

BTW its pretty weird that you have an invisible advertising link just above the name section of the shoutbox, unless you didn't make it and have another site hosting it.
Soldat Lobby Avec Players -New Release! - Updated AGAIN!

Offline KentheGreat

• Soldier
    • a Kennie blog
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 05:44:00 am »
I would (maybe) like to join you aswell, I'm quite good at making designs but due to my lack of coding skills they usually stay as .psd files..

Offline natanube

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 08:38:19 am »

As for those of you wondering, it is an origional design, made with fireworks-lightwave-photoshop- and dreamweaver 8. I did not copy anyones ideas for the site.

As for the tagboard, i used a service called cbox, which places links to thier site on the post iframe. I simply made active links to match the color of the bkg for visual effect.

As for the .tk.

This site is hosted with funpic. and i hate a long url, so .tk was the way to go. Im getting a paid .tk domain soon so that the ads will not be a problem, at the moment; however, while the site is still under contruction, i am using a free domain.

~Natanube |Panda|

My sig was too big so im making a new one.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 01:57:58 pm »
Please don't use .tk addresses, many ISPs do not allow access to these due to the politics of the DNS system.  Just use your real address and more people will be able to see your site AND not be annoyed by ads