Author Topic: Register Soldat now!  (Read 35890 times)

Offline Avis

• Camper
  • Aufmachen, Gestapo
Re: Register Soldat now!
« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2007, 10:10:28 am »
MM, I think people would pay a "donation"" or whatever you call it if you add more Customisable options for you to stand out in the game. Like Changing face colour, which can be done but not as official, pattern clothes? Different shoe looks? Loads of different new hairstyles, short sleeve shirt or shorts xD. I certainly would pay for that and other probally would. Thats the only problem with Soldat, the lack of customization ;)
I mailed him those suggestions few hours ago.
BANG! 5:45 o' clock. It's the police raiding your home, blackmailing you.

Offline neon

• Major
  • yay :)
« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2007, 08:44:01 am »
think about it thhough it's still only 12, or 15 dollars when it's increased that's nothing really is it... thats less than £10 pounds in england and there isn't really much decent stuff you can get for that much, so you mighht aswell just donate it to a guy who works on a game you play for hours and hours...

Offline FannyBoy

• Soldier
  • Mwhaha!
    • |> Slavia Ultras <|
« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2007, 11:05:20 am »
I'll buy when I have new PC

Offline Merach

• Major(1)
« Reply #143 on: May 09, 2007, 03:54:11 pm »
Sorry mates; I'm reading this topic, not all the messages, sorry, but I have a doubt, If I'm already registered, I need to register again?

At this moment the 1.4 appears as not registered but I think it's one of the bugs to fix up with the near patch... or maybe I'll need to register again?
All I want for Christmas is Soldat

Offline Merach

• Major(1)
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2007, 04:23:14 pm »
Well, I installed the 1.4 versionand appeared as not registered.
Then I tried to re_register but I got the same result. At this moment Im waiting for the patch, hopefully it would be fixed

Date Posted: May 10, 2007, 05:18:04 pm
When I registered my copy I paid 7EU, when the main cost was 9$ :D. It was around 1.1.4 version.
All I want for Christmas is Soldat

Offline doom290

• Major(1)
  • See this? It pwns you.
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2007, 08:19:40 pm »
I think the price is perfectly reasonable, as long as more reg. things are added. I think all you get is custom music, interfaces, minimap, and jetflames? And a star next to your name? There should be more things like custom players (More custom), special talk brackets and stuff, different fonts, better graphics and sounds, etc.
I eat pizza with a chocolate milkshake. The milkshake is free watch *crap on the floor* want some?

Moral: Never get milkshakes for free

Offline Vilho

• Soldier
  • Scandinavian
« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2007, 04:43:13 pm »
To be perfectly honest, $12 dollars is a little too much for a game such as Soldat.

I find your comment stupid, but I know it's your opinion.

The original $9 was very reasonable.

3 bucks here or there, it's not that big deal.