Author Topic: Register Soldat now!  (Read 37071 times)

Offline Chakra

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
Re: Register Soldat now!
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2007, 07:06:54 am »
Buy more regs, give them to friends, hand them out to work colleagues, family members, and lets not forget the beloved goldfish.
MM; seriously Chakra, stop the fisting
Yes, I'm still alive.

Offline lovegirl(shadow)

• Major(1)
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2007, 12:12:09 pm »
You  don't have to register crap now... wait, you DO!!!!:O It will keep growing to register so... better register now. i think i won't. :D
:D :D XD XD lovely,lovely,love.Here is fun,help and much more stuff with me.You want fun... i'm fun!

Offline mortal_soldier

• Major
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2007, 09:51:12 am »
"...Registering costs 9 EURO. Non-Euro currency is also accepted..."

Is this a mistake? I mean 9 dollars is 7.2 euros. I do believe it must be a mistake, he wouldn´t make europeans pay more right?  :P
the day microsoft makes something that doesn´t suck, is the day the make a vacuum cleaner.

Offline Requiem-

• Soldier
« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2007, 11:07:50 am »
I guess he means that you can pay in other currencies too, but equal to 9 Euros.

Offline Avis

• Camper
  • Aufmachen, Gestapo
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2007, 02:29:56 pm »
Including taxes I payed a bit more than 10 €, but who cares, Soldat's great.
BANG! 5:45 o' clock. It's the police raiding your home, blackmailing you.

Offline Vv00t-SN

• Camper
  • I aim to please!
    • fuck you skoskav & everyone else fucking with my profile all the time.
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2007, 12:08:52 am »
I can only encourage everyone who hasnt done so yet, and who plays the game at least once a week, to go and register NOW while the price lasts.

Trust me when I say: You will not regret it!                                                                                      once-132-is-out-winkwink

either this kid has a lightbulb up his butt, or his colon has a great idea.
Soldat Quote DB: http://qdb.soldatgather.com/

Offline Fenixdown

• Major(1)
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2007, 10:02:56 pm »
I will be raising the price of the Soldat registraton the moment the next version is out. I believe the value of the game has risen A LOT since I established the price of 9$ years ago and I need more money right now also to fund my new project. The price will be 12$ when version 1.3.2 is out and after a while I'll raise it more to 15$. Until that happens Soldat is still available for only 9$! So hurry up until that happens, time is running out! Now is the last chance to get registered just for 9$. Point your mouse here and register now!.
http://www.soldat.pl/man/register-en.html#register

Wow, 9 dollars is seeming extremely cheap now... What do I exactly get when I register Soldat anyway? I get stat tracking and other cool features?

Offline Red Neck

• Soldier
  • in game: >RE< Monomaniac .:|FA|:.
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2007, 10:46:32 pm »
what currency is the price in so i know how much to send (dont want to send 9 american dollars and it end up being 20 i really needed to send or the suchlike) also might it be possible to send it as a money order via air mail or something like that?  i dont have a credit card
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 10:49:36 pm by Red Neck »

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2007, 11:56:06 pm »
what currency is the price in so i know how much to send (dont want to send 9 american dollars and it end up being 20 i really needed to send or the suchlike) also might it be possible to send it as a money order via air mail or something like that?  i dont have a credit card

http://www.soldat.pl/man/register-en.html

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2007, 03:27:31 am »
Oddly enough, Europeans that pay in Euros do have to pay more. They pay 9 euro, others pay US$9.

So if you want to pay less choose the American option. (Or if the exchange rate differs, the Euro option) ;)
I am but a figment of your imagination. You are creating me to see what perfection is.

Offline Anubis

• Camper
  • The End is Near
« Reply #130 on: February 16, 2007, 11:10:01 am »
i registered a long time ago i recommend it even tho you only get a few things unlocked in the current verison but who cares if you have the money jus layin around buy the game it's to benfit MM so he can make COOLER games in the future....

then when he releases the next verison to soldat you'll wish you registered when it was cheap......

So help MM and buy it....

Offline Michal Marcinkowski

• Creator of Soldat
  • Flagrunner
  • I ain't got time to bleed.
    • Soldat home page
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2007, 10:09:47 am »
Is this a mistake? I mean 9 dollars is 7.2 euros. I do believe it must be a mistake, he wouldn´t make europeans pay more right?  :P

You can pay 9$ but if you want wire-transfer in europe then 9EU. It's a bit more costly that's why it's more.

Offline Joanna

• Major
    • www.modclan.tk
« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2007, 11:18:31 am »
but why is it dollar ??? you live in europe
and the most players to >!?<
[knife] [saw] [AUG] [MP5] &lt;--- Like !

Offline Michal Marcinkowski

• Creator of Soldat
  • Flagrunner
  • I ain't got time to bleed.
    • Soldat home page
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2007, 08:17:57 am »
If you pay by credit card it doesn't matter hat currency it is. Well it it matters to pay in dollars because it is cheaper. If you pay by bank transfer do it in EU.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2007, 08:25:25 am »
it isn't the amount of money, it is the means of transferring it that is the problem. to me, >20 dollars is still >20 dollars.

Paypal, parents=paranoid=shut down
Credit Card!=minor
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline m-p{3}

• Major(1)
    • Steam Community
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2007, 11:40:55 am »
I have bought my Soldat license a while ago, and I'm wondering if my license will follow the next version, or if I'll have to get a new license for the next version ?

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2007, 11:49:53 am »
It's a lifetime license. That means u pay onece for all versions.
Text goes here...

Offline Blazesign

• Major(1)
  • K4B00mz0r4H! H34DSH0T!!!!!
« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2007, 08:08:14 am »
Yep + I think Michal will send u another one if u lose your old register key. But please, NO SHARING YOUR KEY. Its one thing you should do if u want to be banned. Be sure NOT to use cracks, hacks(especially DONT use hacks... its 100% virus...) or any other programs while soldat :)
This place is another planets hell. We all have sin, Because we&#039;re here.

Offline PunisherCorteX

• Major(1)
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2007, 08:10:31 am »
MM, I think people would pay a "donation"" or whatever you call it if you add more Customisable options for you to stand out in the game. Like Changing face colour, which can be done but not as official, pattern clothes? Different shoe looks? Loads of different new hairstyles, short sleeve shirt or shorts xD. I certainly would pay for that and other probally would. Thats the only problem with Soldat, the lack of customization ;)

Offline mxyzptlk

• Veteran
  • The Panda Ninja
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2007, 09:10:35 am »
Hmm..

I don't know, that doesn't sound very good...

[size=0]shutupyouidiotdon'tgivehimideas[/size]

"While preceding your entrance with a grenade is a good tactic in
Quake, it can lead to problems if attempted at work." -- C Hacking