Author Topic: wiki.soldat.pl - Soldat Wiki  (Read 28869 times)

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
Re: Soldat wiki
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2014, 02:58:05 am »
OK I'll start with Soldat Basics and Advanced Soldat.

But there can be problem with this spam bots: 4 days, 6 spam bots accounts, and about 5 spam pages(including about 4 older)... in this speed this wiki gonna end like old one...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 03:04:57 am by Akinaro »

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2014, 04:15:04 am »
But there can be problem with this spam bots: 4 days, 6 spam bots accounts, and about 5 spam pages(including about 4 older)... in this speed this wiki gonna end like old one...

I'll need to implement the same level of protection Furai and I did with the KAG wiki. Media wiki by itself has next to zero spam protection so it relies on 3rd-party plugins to do the job properly. I'll keep this thread posted.

edit: I just added a few anti spam plugins. To address your point about this wiki dying like the other one, the other one (from soldat.nl) died because its owner(s) stopped giving a shit, not due to spam.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:04:01 am by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2014, 05:06:28 am »
I know but its one of the point :] too much spam compared to pages :]

beside I think it something wrong:
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "AbuseFilterHooks::onListDefinedTags". Database returned error "1146: Table 'soldatdevs.wikiabuse_filter_action' doesn't exist (db-master.thd.vg)".

I was editing All Basic Information about sceneries page and i get similar error. Everywhere I get this error...
everywhere:
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "AbuseFilter::checkAllFilters". Database returned error "1146: Table 'soldatdevs.wikiabuse_filter' doesn't exist (db-master.thd.vg)".

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2014, 05:10:13 am »
I know but its one of the point :] too much spam compared to pages :]

beside I think it something wrong:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "AbuseFilterHooks::onListDefinedTags". Database returned error "1146: Table 'soldatdevs.wikiabuse_filter_action' doesn't exist (db-master.thd.vg)".

I was editing All Basic Information about sceneries page and i get similar error. Everywhere I get this error...
everywhere:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "AbuseFilter::checkAllFilters". Database returned error "1146: Table 'soldatdevs.wikiabuse_filter' doesn't exist (db-master.thd.vg)".

Thanks. I'll fix that now.

edit: fixed. Verified I was able to update the front page. Changed "Informations" to "Information" as information is already plural. Does your browser not underline broken words in dotted red or is it set to non-English?

edit2: I just blocked like 5 spambots and deleted the stuff they created.

edit3: please link me to future spam things (via PM or whatever) and I'll kill them off and improve anti spam technologies
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:35:30 am by jrgp »

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2014, 05:38:48 am »
Does your browser not underline broken words in dotted red or is it set to non-English?

I have spanish, english and polish language, sometimes when I write fast I forget to change language, so for most of the time i have everything underline xD xD xD Charms of using 3 languages all the time...

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2014, 05:43:00 am »
Does your browser not underline broken words in dotted red or is it set to non-English?

I have spanish, english and polish language, sometimes when I write fast I forget to change language, so for most of the time i have everything underline xD xD xD Charms of using 3 languages all the time...

That makes me feel a little lucky that I just know one language, English. Us Americans can't be multilingual like all you European folk. :)

Keep up the good work at updating the wiki. I saw you have 230+ edits over the past 30 days. That makes me happy.

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2014, 06:54:27 am »
I made a very little edit on the wiki here:
http://wiki.soldat.pl/index.php/Soldat#Default_Controls

added: [SHIFT] +
  • +10 volume / [SHIFT + [-] - 10 volume

added: Backflip in air - If you are making a jump tot the left/right side and keep W pressed, then you can make a backflip in air at any time. e.g (D+W) (W+A+Fly Button) - remember to keep the jump button active
modified:    [F2] - show your weapon statistic for the current round / [ALT + F2] - show/hide sniper line
    [F3] - show/hide the minimap / [ALT + F3] - show performance statistics (FPS, ping, network bandwith)
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2014, 08:05:27 am »
OK, I see that Furai is a bit bored, and don't like that I'm here because he give me another warning for... funny meme picture, that you can find here: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/48159738.jpg

Its seems that Furai have no idea what is meme, especially funny one so Dear  Furai: Screw you.
Don't like me? just ban me, don't play with groundless and stupid warnings.

First one was for what? because DarkCrusade was a dick like always and you tolerate his  flames just because you know him longer? And I just write(quote): "There is Test section when you can post your laments", If for this I get warning half of users here would get ban

And now another warning for funny meme that was sarcastic way to encourage to work on Wiki

OK, I get it. Sorry jrgp and other its seems that some people dont like my work here.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2014, 09:19:21 am »
Let me repeat: we love your eagerness and zealous work. Your remakes of old maps are gorgeous and your work with the wiki and the script database is fabulous. But the way you behave around people on the forum is why you are treated the way you are treated by us dicks. But it's impossible to make you see that, because you are ignorant above all else.

So let me conclude: every single person on this forum appreciates your effort, but learn the semantics of politeness. If you do that, you'll most likely find out that I am by no means a 'dick'. I simply have a certain level of etiquette which you do not share at the moment.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2014, 03:01:44 pm »
Its seems that Furai have no idea what is meme, especially funny one so Dear  Furai: Screw you.

The rules say no "image macros," and what you linked to definitely is:

Also, no image macros are allowed. Image Macros/'Funny' pictures are not allowed here because the Soldat Forums are superior to other forums, thanks to Communism.

I don't know why you're complaining. The rules state that the admins/mods/staff have the final say in all arguments. We're not here to piss you off; we're here to uphold rules set almost ten years ago.

Keep making maps and keep updating the wiki and stop complaining. That is all any of us wants you to do.

But it's impossible to make you see that, because you are ignorant above all else.

I agree with your entire post, but that sentence you said is likely to piss him off such that he ignores the rest of what you said.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2014, 03:33:17 pm »
I agree with your entire post, but that sentence you said is likely to piss him off such that he ignores the rest of what you said.

I know, but it's simply frustrating.