Author Topic: Worst moment ever  (Read 4194 times)

Offline Azzarr

• Major
  • I eat children
Worst moment ever
« on: November 05, 2006, 01:59:14 am »
I was ffc, and after killing and evading a few enemies I finally manage to get to my base. I was celebrating victory, and about to score... when a random barrett shot kills me in the millisecond before I score. THE MILLISECOND BEFORE I SCORE. What's worse is that theres a guy on my team camped exactly on our flag, and since I died exactly on top of him, he instantly gets the flag and scores, without having to move or do anything, just camping there the whole time. I just went ballistic and left. Anyway, that's the worst moment I've ever experienced in my 3 years playing Soldat.

Balth

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
Re: Worst moment ever
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 02:04:57 am »
CTF is in my opinion about teamwork, not the individual performances.

Though I can sure understand how crappy that must've felt... :/

Offline PartyBoy64

• Major
  • Punk is Dead Shave your Head.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 02:10:33 am »
Yeah its a Team Effort and if he wouldnt of been there u guys probably wouldnt've scored.
Signature removed; please read forum rules regarding signatures.

Offline Commander Kitsune

• Soldier
  • Kits
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 10:00:29 am »
Killing our FFC by accident when he was just about to make the game winning cap.

Offline 2big4u

• Camper
  • In Game: 2big4u - Merry Christmas!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 10:08:23 pm »
That sucks, i havent played the game in a while (dont have it anymore either) and in my one year of playing, I have probably had 10 of those, lol

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 09:25:48 am »
mwah. thats nothing!

I was playing inf not so long ago. on inf_industrialv2.
I got the flag, blew my way to the roof headed left and m79 boosted at the end of the roof to get to the flag without detection.

While I was flying, I had no idea where that border was so I flew carefully which ended my flight in to the area just before the white flag into a crater where was a bush with 2 guys waiting for me.

Right when I saw them, I fired my m79 at their heads.

BOOM! ...but nothing happened. althought I got them confused slightly that gave me a chance to move up the hill and cap. But as I ran to my flag I was just 3mm away and a FUCKING polybug launched me up, and over the flag. I landed on the other side of the flag and just 2mm before scoring I get a 0.50 caliber bullet in my head from one of the guys who were hiding in that bush. ''Objective returned by blahblah''

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 02:37:38 pm »
I was ffc, and after killing and evading a few enemies I finally manage to get to my base. I was celebrating victory, and about to score... when a random barrett shot kills me in the millisecond before I score. THE MILLISECOND BEFORE I SCORE. What's worse is that theres a guy on my team camped exactly on our flag, and since I died exactly on top of him, he instantly gets the flag and scores, without having to move or do anything, just camping there the whole time. I just went ballistic and left. Anyway, that's the worst moment I've ever experienced in my 3 years playing Soldat.

Looks like someone doesn't understand the concept of a TEAM game...
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline TDL

• Soldier
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 03:28:00 pm »
Someone else's worst moment

I don't really have any special worst moments. Getting spawnkilled probably is one.

Offline [R^M]TomaHawk

• Major
  • Bush to the rescue!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 11:49:18 am »
I'd just be happy that our team beat the other team Huurah!!

Offline morrit2

• Major(1)
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 11:38:16 pm »
Team games the name.

It doesnt matter that you got killed.

{{{Secret rumour}}}
(Mabye the barret shot wasnt random)

Offline Meep.

• Camper
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 11:41:59 pm »
Whenever I jet up after throwing a grenade at an enemy (neglecting to make it ark), only to have it fall back on my face.

[retard]

Offline `GuNs_ReVoLuTioN

• Major
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2006, 12:24:04 am »

I'm sure you can understand how frustrating it must be to have a teammate, who was camping the whole game, score your flag without any effort.

Offline Gabe

• Major(1)
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2006, 02:22:41 am »
It's happened to me. I feel for you, I really do. I've done it to people as well.  :D

Offline Outcast

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • Semi-retired antagonist
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 02:55:54 am »

I'm sure you can understand how frustrating it must be to have a teammate, who was camping the whole game, score your flag without any effort.

So you'd rather have them return the flag and take yours while they're at it instead of him getting the cap instead of you?
o/

Offline morrit2

• Major(1)
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 03:12:08 am »
Sounds alot like it.

Wonder if his clan is all like this....

Offline ElephantEater

• Major
  • Don't confuse me with ElephantHunter.
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2006, 06:39:07 am »
Once I played a game after like 3 months break and lost against four 'Major's with 0 kills and 32 deaths.

Offline ynvaser

• Major(1)
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2006, 09:08:56 am »
I've played for an hour in a match but i can't shot down anyone!
(and everyone sniped me down)

Offline Cato269

• Camper
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2006, 04:21:57 pm »
most annoying is when your team kills you to make the points for a cap, so you kill em back, and your the one that gets kicked instead of him.

most games i get annoyed at my team because they can't kill the efc, but they can't defend themselves if i hand them the flag to kill the efc.

Offline `GuNs_ReVoLuTioN

• Major
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2006, 06:52:32 pm »

So you'd rather have them return the flag and take yours while they're at it instead of him getting the cap instead of you?
I'm just saying that I wouldn't exactly be in the best mood if that happened.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 12:45:54 am »
Not really.  If I see a camper in our base, I'll throw him the flag.  He's going to stay there anyway, and this way I can help return our flag.  I don't care who scores, as long as someone does.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.