Author Topic: Saddam Hussein sentenced to death.  (Read 7222 times)

Offline Swarmer

• Major(1)
Re: Saddam Hussein sentenced to death.
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2006, 11:12:21 pm »
Do some research.  Saddam has people tortured and killed indiscriminately.  He has very very complicated and effective torture devices, like a small room that drips acid from the ceiling in random locations and the prisoner is thrown in naked and dodges the drops for days before he tires and is burned slowly to death by it.

There's a big difference from starting a war and having people on each side killed than taking over a government, executing on the spot officials who resisted, killing parts of your own population with chemical weapons, and torturing and executing anyone who gets in his way.

And no, Saddam does actually physically kill people himself.

I don't care if you hate Bush, but if you think he deserves worse than Saddam then you're either the kind of person who makes statements and generalizations with no research or facts, or you have a really messed up view of justice.

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2006, 11:16:34 pm »
Do some research.  Saddam has people tortured and killed indiscriminately.  He has very very complicated and effective torture devices, like a small room that drips acid from the ceiling in random locations and the prisoner is thrown in naked and dodges the drops for days before he tires and is burned slowly to death by it.

Link?
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline zexus

• Major(1)
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2006, 02:21:55 am »
i invented the i[insert random item]

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2006, 07:03:19 am »

Link?

I found the link

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s6/reviews/606.shtml

^_^

I loled.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline FurkaN

• Major(1)
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2006, 09:36:18 am »
O YAY KILL BOTH SADDAM AND BUSH -_-

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2006, 08:52:49 am »
a small room that drips acid from the ceiling in random locations and the prisoner is thrown in naked and dodges the drops for days before he tires and is burned slowly to death by it.

Actually, this, as bad as it is, is a very ingenious torture device.
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light but by exploring the darkness.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2006, 01:44:47 pm »
They still hang people in the U.S?
I think hanging is still an option in one state, and the firing squad is an option in at least two.  I'm not sure what states those are though.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2006, 03:27:22 pm »
I don't understand the point of a firing squad, just pull a pistol out and blast his brains outw ith one shot.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2006, 05:13:11 pm »
I don't understand the point of a firing squad, just pull a pistol out and blast his brains outw ith one shot.

Well ya never know nowadays do ya? He could have a metal plate in his head that protects his brain. Or it could just be that if it's more dramatic and therefore will obviously be more effective.

Offline zexus

• Major(1)
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2006, 06:47:40 pm »

i believe that only one member of the squad has real ammo and ever one else is firing a fake round so that in the minds of the firing squad members there are one firing an fake round  and there for didn't kill any one or some thing close to that system
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 06:49:30 pm by zexus »
i invented the i[insert random item]

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2006, 06:56:31 pm »
L             OOOOO     L
L             O      O     L
LLLLLLL     OOOOO     LLLLLLL

Saddam deserved it, that crazy fella
Maybe my "Uncle Saddam" DVD will be a collectors item now!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 07:00:29 pm by edak »

UPDATED 12-Aug-2010 FIXED LINKS!!!!! - 18 Apr 2007 - NOW WITH FULLLY MODDABLE MAP TEXTURES! Modders, further customise your soldat!

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2006, 11:34:19 pm »

i believe that only one member of the squad has real ammo and ever one else is firing a fake round so that in the minds of the firing squad members there are one firing an fake round and there for didn't kill any one or some thing close to that system

No, its the other way around... it's to plant doubt in the shooters as to who actually killed the person.

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2006, 08:13:36 am »
They still hang people in the U.S?
I think hanging is still an option in one state

If I'm not mistaken, I think that state is Oregon.  I can't back that up but I've heard that hanging is still legal in Oregon.  Could be just a rumor though.  (I heard this about three years ago, way before this Saddam Hussein mess was going on.)
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light but by exploring the darkness.