Author Topic: Ok, quick question  (Read 4083 times)

Offline HunterKiller

• Major(1)
Ok, quick question
« on: June 17, 2006, 10:31:06 pm »
So, I registered two copies, being $18.00
So now I get those two registered copies and then get the third one free. How do I get the other two?
Do I tell my two friends my orderid and have them email him to get the other two registration codes?

Offline swebonny

• Camper
  • BUahh...
Re: Ok, quick question
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 10:36:05 pm »
Hmm i dont get ur question...

You ordered 2 regkeys then you get 1 free?
Now you got 3 keys...

What do you mean "how do i get the other 2"?

Offline Blues

• Camper
  • Hum?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 12:39:20 am »
Wah, I know you get a free one for every two, but you're not making any sense. Atleast not to me.
Please rephrase?
18:15

Offline JBL

• Major
  • Map Maker
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 05:18:40 am »
Hmm i dont get ur question...

You ordered 2 regkeys then you get 1 free?
Now you got 3 keys...

What do you mean "how do i get the other 2"?

Do u mean u have 2 REG keys, u lost them, then got another 1 for free? And now u wanna get the other two bak?

Offline HunterKiller

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 09:19:38 am »
The registration manual states that every third one is free right? So I buy two ($18.00) and then I get a third one for free. I got my registration key in my email, but I didn't get the other one that I payed for, or the one I understand I am supposed to get for free. Do I have to email him with my order id and ask him for the other two?

EDIT: This is what the manual states.
The registration can be cheaper if you register for a clan or more than 3 users at once.
Every third copy is for free. So if you register 2 copies you get one free,
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 09:21:35 am by HunterKiller »

Offline Spyder

• Soldier
  • Member Since 19 Oct 2002
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 07:12:13 pm »
Yes HunterKiller, email/pm Michal telling him what happened and explain the situation. He'll be more than happy to send your other two reg keys to you. Just remember to provide all the info that's needed. If you still got questions, ask here.

And I understood fully what you were talking about in your first post, no idea what's wrong with JBL, Blues and swebonny.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 08:03:46 am »
Yes HunterKiller, email/pm Michal telling him what happened and explain the situation. He'll be more than happy to send your other two reg keys to you. Just remember to provide all the info that's needed. If you still got questions, ask here.

And I understood fully what you were talking about in your first post, no idea what's wrong with JBL, Blues and swebonny.

I'm guessing you meant "other 1 reg key"... He bought two, therefore he gets one free.

For future reference, I'm pretty sure you should have gotten all three at once, and he would automatically only charge you for two.

Offline Liber Lupus

• Soldier
  • shoulddrinkmore
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 08:47:34 am »

I'm guessing you meant "other 1 reg key"... He bought two, therefore he gets one free.
He bought two, but received only one. So Michal needs to send him the other 2 reg keys.