Official Content > News

New interview for SoldatNews

<< < (7/7)

Mistercharles:

--- Quote from: boer on November 19, 2006, 06:32:29 am ---EVER wondered why there is a chainsaw in the game? So there was an underlying passion and a need to express it afterall!!

--- End quote ---
Aha! Boer wins an applaud for this statement, even though lumberjacks use axes.

Michal Marcinkowski:

--- Quote from: Ru on November 17, 2006, 12:16:11 pm ---Like gore and the Fallout games, eh Michal? ...try a game called Crusader:No Remorse... it's basically an action game with the same diablo-esque perspective as Fallout, and with (if possible) more gore. Needs a dos emulator though, but worth it for the lovely crisp SVGA.

--- End quote ---

Of course I played it. It's an awesome game, but I can't run it now cause it uses SVGA and Windows somehow doesn't cooprate with that.

cooz:
dosbox won't run it?

Chakra:
requires a bit of tuning in dosbox to work smoothly apparently. I only ever played the game back in the 90's with good old DOS 6.11. Man, i'm gonna have to try that game again...

Incidently i'm playing Fallout 1/2 for the first time here. Was hoping to screw Bishop's wife 'and' daughter, but I got into a fight and had to kill the little bitch after banging the missus, and the suitcase I got from vault city contained a note saying 'kill me', so I missed out on the Bishop quests either way. They're all dead now. Good times...

Atticus:
I used to play Crusader for the Sega Saturn all the time. It was so fun. I still have it, so maybe I'll try it out again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version