Author Topic: The bulgarian soldat fansite  (Read 963 times)

Offline White Negro

• Major(1)
  • Assault maniac
    • http://www.saskoto.hit.bg
The bulgarian soldat fansite
« on: November 22, 2006, 02:22:50 pm »
I made it , because soldat is not very popular in my country.Since em... 2003 i met only 2 bulgarians(one of them is my best friend).
http://www.soldat.hit.bg

It`s in bulgarian!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 02:25:24 pm by White Negro »
Name in game - Sashakiss
Good with: AK 74
Not good with: Spas 12, MP5

Offline Timmeh`

• Major(1)
    • ICONZArena
Re: The bulgarian soldat fansite
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 06:07:00 pm »
Yay its in Bulgarian, too bad like 1% of the people on this forum can understand it
In the last two decades, political and civil rights have improved substantially throughout the world: since 1980, 81 countries have taken significant steps in democratization, with 33 military regimes replaced by civilian governments. But of these fledgling democracies, only 47 are considered full democracies today.

Offline Plonkoon

• Veteran
  • I know Karate!....and several other Japanese words
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 11:41:24 pm »
Well it looks like the beginnings of a good site, I would give you a better critique if I could read more than 1 language.   :P

Offline KentheGreat

• Soldier
    • a Kennie blog
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 12:57:09 pm »
Okay, I'll give some critics based on the graphical part (although I shouldn't, I know)

The splash, or the "Field Manual" Picture, should, if possible, be changed to something better and more likely contain "Enter" or something like that (in bulgarian I guess).

Also the main page's background should be changed, okay I like the color and style of it but it should be bigger than 80 x 11 px, or atleast contain some symmetry, so it doesn't look so jaggy.

Not that I dislike the site, I just thought I'd say what I think about the graphics there..

Good luck. =)