Author Topic: I'm returning to waypointing...  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
I'm returning to waypointing...
« on: June 18, 2006, 11:33:35 am »
Apparently playing nonstop with bots is what eventually dulled my Soldat fire (when I ironically thought they were superior to online pubs. :P).

I played on a U13 Pointmatch server a few days ago and pwned/got pwned by 'pwna' and 'wormdundee' among a few others and discovered proficiency with my old goodies Steyr, SPAS, & LAW, but also now the Ruger, Barret, and SOCOM. (MAN, I realized how powerful that pistol can be when you utilize it correctly 8) I've been so ignorant all this time).

In other words, I think I'm basically hooked again. Good thing, too, since Eagles_Arrows just recently seems to have lost his waypointing obsession himself. :P Me's back! And if there aren't too many quality maps being pumped out (like right now, if the trend continues), I might take a hand in mapping myself... Must hold up my wypt. guide success!

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
Re: I'm returning to waypointing...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 01:13:09 pm »
I still have my love for waypoints, but I'm getting lazier and lazier during this summer, heh...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 01:16:08 pm by Eagles_Arrows »

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline Wormdundee

• Soldier
  • Ruger what?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 04:23:03 pm »
Haha, that's funny, because that was one of the only times I've ever been in a PM server.

It was a good match though, you didn't suck nearly as bad as you could have.

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 05:38:44 pm »
Meh. I haven't played online forever. As long as I came first in one round (Bunker), everything was okay. :P