Soldat Talk > General Discussions

Soldat on Linux & OS X Systems

<< < (87/88) > >>

nouefexe:
things ive changed from the default settings:

use vblank_mode=0 wine .wine/drive_c/Soldat/starter.exe to get your max fps.
i get 170 fps offline
and i have > 60 fps when playing 4vs4 (online) after that point it starts to lag a little bit.

darDar:
just mentioning that Soldat should run now on all Linux systems without any trouble, since it was converted to OpenGL.
I didn't have a single bug in the three alpha versions and it runs with 600-700 FPS with wine.

CCalp:

--- Quote from: darDar on November 22, 2015, 04:48:01 pm ---just mentioning that Soldat should run now on all Linux systems without any trouble, since it was converted to OpenGL.
I didn't have a single bug in the three alpha versions and it runs with 600-700 FPS with wine.

--- End quote ---

I myself cannot get more than 200 FPS, but anyways it's definitely smooth as fuck :-) Linux users, it's time to get back to Soldat!

machina:

--- Quote from: Newyt on March 03, 2017, 05:33:20 am ---I was using Windows and playing Soldat, but now my laptop was needed to be fixed.... Today I`m using Linux, o I`m her with you guys!!!

--- End quote ---
This thread is old as hell (running Soldat on Linux with Wine is possible though). You may like hearing instead about native Linux support that is to come with new release: https://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=44887.0

jrgp:

--- Quote from: machina on March 03, 2017, 08:41:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Newyt on March 03, 2017, 05:33:20 am ---I was using Windows and playing Soldat, but now my laptop was needed to be fixed.... Today I`m using Linux, o I`m her with you guys!!!

--- End quote ---
This thread is old as hell (running Soldat on Linux with Wine is possible though). You may like hearing instead about native Linux support that is to come with new release: https://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=44887.0

--- End quote ---

When its released this thread should be locked with a message saying "Go here to download native"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version