Author Topic: very good idea i think  (Read 2145 times)

Offline pajaronico

• Major(1)
very good idea i think
« on: June 18, 2006, 12:01:54 pm »
killing someone will give points to the killer depending on the score of the victim, so there will be possible to see on the score the player qulity and will be better to be a registered user because will have the possibility to have one score each user on the same pc. if you did´t understand ask me (i am from chile, a non-english spoken country)

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
Re: very good idea i think
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 12:06:15 pm »
I think I know what you're saying, but I don't completely understand. You're saying that everytime you kill someone you get points depending on their points? :/

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline shoes

• Major(1)
  • C'est un vrai français
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 12:48:59 pm »
What's that in the second part?

Here's my interpretation: registered users will have an account that keeps track of his/her (probably his) activity in Soldat and translates it into a single "score" representing his ability. Then killing people with higher (or lower) "scores" will be represented in his own "score"

or are you talking about the score in each individua lgame?

just tell me if its totally wrong and I'll stop confusing people.
C'est un vrai français

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 01:55:15 pm »
so your  basically requesting a ranking system to be implemented for all registered users? I like this idea since many games have it, but most servers already have ranking systems for them....The U13 servers,which are moderated by FLAB, have a website with rankings for all the players that are ever in his servers.
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline 2big4u

• Camper
  • In Game: 2big4u - Merry Christmas!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 10:58:52 am »
i think thats a great idea, there should be a ranking score, you woulod know whose a noob  XD