Author Topic: Soldier: A story of survival.  (Read 1521 times)

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
Soldier: A story of survival.
« on: June 25, 2006, 11:00:40 pm »
(This is a story, set out as if it was in the soldat game)

It was another day in the U13 servers, and Bravo was kicking ass. Sarge Pompus (who was on Alpha team that day) Was battling it out with a Bravo Sniper in the low route of the map. Hiding behind a crate, Sarge couldn't see anything, but he could here the Sniper shooting around him, keeping him pinned down. "We Got Campers Down here" He yelled into his headset. "Copy That Sarge, I'm On My Way" was the voice that answered. Three seconds later, an Alpha Soldier came bounding down the route. "Keep your head down you twat!" Sarge yelled. But it was to late. No sooner had The Sarge said that, the sniper had removed the soldiers head with one swift, well placed shot. Sarge knew that he had to find away around this Camper. He Picked up his trusty Mp5, and picked up the pair of deagles that belonged to the soldier he had called in earlier. He Reloaded his weapons and peaked around the crate with his binoculars. Sure enough, there the sniper was, hiding in the grass, a few hundred feet away from him. Sarge checked his pocket for a grenade, but had used his last one on a Major earlier. He grabbed his mp5 and leaned over the crate and sprayed a burst of fire at the sniper. "Holy ****" came the cry of the sniper. Sarge leaned over the crates again to let another burst of fire, but to his dismay...he was out of bullets. BOOM! The sarge dived back to the safety of the crates, threw away his Mp5 and reached for the deagles he had pocketed earlier. "Nobody Shoots at me and gets away with it" He Yelled. And He Jumped out from behind the crates and fired at the sniper. Before the sniper had time to pull the trigger, Sarge had a deagle pointed at his head. "Drop it, numbnuts" Siad the Sarge. The Sniper obeyed, and the Sarge Fired. "Bleed, ****..." He said. Sarge then  picked up the Barret, reloaded it and walked away...

To Be Continued....

[plz comment, and tell me if I should write more...]
I plan on doing a series of these, but I'll see if you guys like this one before I do...

EDIT
Pictures for the Story

« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 07:57:06 pm by The Bone Collector »
Just another soul to burn.

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
Re: Soldier: A story of survival.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 11:43:58 pm »
lol. I once did a fanfic. on Stick Soldiers II, but mine was intentionally hilarious. Make it comedic and much less serious and it'd be awesome. (Just my opinion...)

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 03:10:06 am »
its "Said" not "Siad"
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline Svirin Kerath

• Camper
  • O NO I GOT SHOTD
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 03:29:22 am »
you might want to take it to 'soldat moments' or 'fan art'

=3
I AM A SMARTARSED PRICK OF A HUMAN BEING

I AM ALSO DOUCHEBAGGERY, AND I'M SPREADING

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 06:06:18 am »
its "Said" not "Siad"
Urfat

BTW: Can we have pictures??

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 07:22:40 pm »
I have pictures for this episode. Pt2 and Pt3 are found in the soldat moments section if you would like to read more...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 07:56:40 pm by The Bone Collector »
Just another soul to burn.