Author Topic: ogame  (Read 1735 times)

Offline kingkitty

• Soldier
  • Yes!
ogame
« on: June 18, 2006, 11:29:04 pm »
http://ogame.org

Its an amazingly addictive online game that is absolutely void of any sort of graphical goody.

See you have your own planet, the goal is, you must build better buildings to get more resources in metal, crystal, Deuterium. You must also build up your fleet and defence to fight off other players who may try to attack your planet. You can also go into space (when have enough resources and the right equipment) and colonize planets, and also attack other player's planets (to steal their goodies).

You can join alliances where you can help each other out by giving each other needed resources and such.

So come on down and play! Its free, and there's no need for a download!

P.S. Join Universe7, thats where all the soldat players are (mostly r/s players). And while you are in that universe, go and join the BDS alliance (Black Dragon Syndicate) thats where most of the soldat players join (mostly r/s people).

So come on down and join!!
I'm away.

Offline UGK

• Major
Re: ogame
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 12:11:09 am »
I don't find this game interesting at all, it's just boring and full of nerds. ( Like DS). You know what, I might just play this game to take over their god damn planet.

PS Can you tell DS that they're a bunch of bitches? All love, UGK.
<n00bface> i like big droopy fittas

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 06:08:04 am »
I played something called space........I kept on getting owned after setting up my 12th colony, cus then i make contact with some asshat who has better ships then me, has more ships then me, and doesnt wanna make an alliance because I accidently attacked him.....

EDIT: If i join....can I join your alliance.....fast?

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline kingkitty

• Soldier
  • Yes!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 06:45:04 am »
mmm it isnt my alliance but anyone whos in soldat can join!
I'm away.

Offline Stalky

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 07:00:34 am »
My brother keeps harassing me about this game, telling me to join and play. I tried it for like ten minutes and hated it.

Offline Nightcrawler

• Soldier
  • www.aussoldat.com
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 06:44:05 pm »
I checked it out, and it's a lot like Dark Throne
I rule.
IGN: vK:\\ Deadpool

Offline Lord Jaws

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 10:15:37 am »
It's boring.... Done it for a while.... It's the same over and over and over and over again...
It's boring.... Done it for a while.... It's the same over and over and over and over again...
(Ow you get the point)
MY Realistic Soldat Clan.: Coalition Europe
Shame it died. . .