Author Topic: Flares (for R/S)  (Read 3350 times)

Offline Taehl

• Camper
  • When a fool hears about Tao, he just laughs.
    • Pixel Perfect
Re: Flares (for R/S)
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 01:27:58 pm »
I don't like the 'flare reveals' idea so much as I'd like a 'flare ignites' bullet style... Anyone remember the tunnels promo vid for HL2? That'd be fun in Soldat, I think. It'd be even better if a fiery soldat could catch other soldaten (pretty sure that's the proper plural) on fire by touching them...

Imagine shooting a flare into a packed trench and watching as a bunch of people catch eathother on fire and burn to death... ^^
"The balance is perfect. The flow is perfect. The speed is perfect. This... Is the absolute best mod on the site."  - mxyzptlk
"THIS IS PROBABLY... scratch that ...this IS the best mod I have seen before. Dang man, nice job!"  - Dorkey Dear
"Whoa! This is the best mod ever!!!"  - imacheater2k7      "Looks like a beaut. On a rating, 6/5"  - Radical Terrorist
New and improved: LandWarrior 3.0

Offline Master Chief43

• Soldier
  • When life gives you lemons, eat them :D
Re: Flares (for R/S)
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2006, 10:43:27 pm »
i know this topic is quite old but i got an idea:

There should be a night type of thing so that the whole board would be almost completly dark just enough so u can barely see polys. You the flash light to help you and the light would hit a poly and not go though it. I dont know if u could insert this some how but it would be a kool feature. (this can also go with the "Shoot Gun=Light" topic.)
In-Game Name: "Master Chief43"
Favorite Map: ctf_Ash
Favorite Mods: Special Operation 2.0, Original Soldier 1.9
Favorite Guns: [MP5][AK74][socom][Barret]