Author Topic: ---  (Read 80760 times)

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
Re: .::¤World War Two: The Complete Saga|2.0|¤::.
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2007, 04:34:32 pm »
Awesome, really. I love all the Gosteks.

Offline Axel

• Soldier
  • =AC.= Axel// Assasin Corps Lieutenant
    • Assassin Corps
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2007, 12:05:03 am »
OI, i just got back after 5 months away or some crap, and i find out this has been out for 2. omg, emo shit then, now anywho, right now i am VERY sad curz 1. the setup config is broken. right now the nades and other graphics like explosions are blank selectors, whenyou pick a weapons set only the names update, not the pics, and worst of all is the fact that i press play and it doesn't work. now, a freind of mine has the same problem as i type, and he may second this comment(lazily, if so), and the alternate that i heard was in the readme didn't work for him as i take it. 2. THE MIRROR DOESN'T WORK!!! OMG I KILLED MYSELF 6 TIMES THANKS TO THAT! jeez, i been waitin for it with extreme anxiety for so long and now it's here, w/ screens and a setup, i just feel like some 10/10 girl came up to me, had at me, and then pulled off and left, winking along the way. me so sad..........T_T

Without ignorance there is no true happiness.

Offline Lance Corporal

• Major
  • EAT PLASMA
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2007, 12:08:46 am »
what he said.
Fate is one's way of being a pansy and not being able to take the blame for their own actions, or making excuses not to make the effort to better themselves.

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2007, 03:31:55 pm »
The config program is fine.
Instead of using the "Play" button, just launch it like a normal mod. I'm not in a very good mood right now, so all you'll get from me is this page, which I think explains it very well.
You could read the topic next time:
delete wrong .bat file, then run program again, and correct .bat be created, so Play can work, name for .bat file in Soldat folder must be WWII-TCS.bat not WW2-TCS.bat because must be the same as .exe file name.
The weapons pack does work dont worry. The pictures just dont change while the config is open but they change ingame.
Deal with the default graphics until Field Marshall BM can replace them. If you registered and use a custom interface, you won't even notice. :P
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline Axel

• Soldier
    • Assassin Corps
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2007, 01:57:09 pm »
hmm, strange, since all the modders say to place their mods directly into the soldat folder, not the mod directory. that estranges me to the page you gave, so when you are feeling better i would appreciate a better explanation. Also, so then the reason why the .bat doesn't launch the correct mod is because the name is not the same as the moded .exe? and lastly, er, i don't want to sound condesending but what i meant by blank selectors means that you click the down arrow next to the name and there is a single blank space. however, if you pick a weapons pack the nade name updates, and this is the same for other things like explosions and parachutes.
thanks for your help, awaiting a response.
later

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2007, 03:50:35 pm »
That's a config bug unfortunetly. You can manually replace it though

No,i cannot.
O rly?

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2007, 06:39:17 pm »

No,i cannot.

Why not? Just go into the WWII-TCS folder, to the interface and find the right file, copy it, go into the mods folder, into the wwii-tcs folder and put it in interface-gfx

Offline Axel

• Soldier
    • Assassin Corps
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2007, 08:12:35 pm »
argh, in order to get the mod to work, what do i do? i'm guessing hte readme is false, correct?

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2007, 09:32:36 pm »
argh, in order to get the mod to work, what do i do? i'm guessing hte readme is false, correct?

The readme should work fine, do it exactly step by step, if it doesn't work you must be doing somthing wrong. The only thing you need to do different is rename the ".bat" file to what the config is named (not including ".exe.")

Offline Axel

• Soldier
    • Assassin Corps
« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2007, 09:41:03 pm »
well that was the problem, i did exactly what the bloody buggery thing said and what is all this about installing in the mod directory? and is there ever an actual cure for not using the batch file?

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2007, 10:23:30 pm »
well that was the problem, i did exactly what the bloody buggery thing said and what is all this about installing in the mod directory? and is there ever an actual cure for not using the batch file?

The directory is your soldat main folder, where all the folders are etc, you need to drop everything in there. And yes, when you rename the .bat when you hit play it will work

Offline Axel

• Soldier
    • Assassin Corps
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2007, 10:57:55 pm »
ah, ok, but wait. why do i keep picking up trails that say that mods go in the mod folder, unlike all that i had learned 5 months ago before i disappeared?

-edit, and oi, what about the explosions and parachutes and such?and grenades, why are the selectors blank?

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2007, 01:06:43 pm »

No,i cannot.

Why not? Just go into the WWII-TCS folder, to the interface and find the right file, copy it, go into the mods folder, into the wwii-tcs folder and put it in interface-gfx

THANKS DUDE!I LOVE YA!
O rly?

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2007, 03:15:48 pm »
ah, ok, but wait. why do i keep picking up trails that say that mods go in the mod folder, unlike all that i had learned 5 months ago before i disappeared?

-edit, and oi, what about the explosions and parachutes and such?and grenades, why are the selectors blank?

Some mods require you to put it in the mods folder, some don't. Depends on how it's set up, just read the readmes that are included in mods and you should be fine

I don't have an explosion, but for parachute there should be an option in the scroll down bar like everything else. The grenades may be like the player indicator and you may have to manually replace it.

THANKS DUDE!I LOVE YA!

N/p, hope you enjoy it ;)

Offline Axel

• Soldier
    • Assassin Corps
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2007, 04:53:56 pm »
What about the player indicator? And no, neither the parachutes nor the grenades have things under the arrow/scroll bar.

Offline Lance Corporal

• Major
  • EAT PLASMA
« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2007, 01:32:58 am »
hey axel, found another way to get it to work, just make a soldat mod link, and run it by the WWII mod folder.

sure you have to use two different programs to change the weapons and such, but eh, works for me.
Fate is one's way of being a pansy and not being able to take the blame for their own actions, or making excuses not to make the effort to better themselves.

Offline Axel

• Soldier
    • Assassin Corps
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2007, 05:28:58 am »
argh, nevermind, I think my soldat is bugged anyway,(all maps showing up as blank, this is different from when I had video problems when I first got it{soldat}). so I kinda can't play only with sound.

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2007, 06:22:20 am »
argh.axel.What is your system options?
O rly?

Offline Axel

• Soldier
    • Assassin Corps
« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2007, 10:01:48 pm »
watr system options?

Date Posted: February 05, 2007, 03:44:15 PM
oi, what are system options?

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2007, 07:52:16 am »
PC's system things.Like video card etc.
O rly?