Author Topic: ---  (Read 80981 times)

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
Re: .::¤World War Two: The Complete Saga|2.0|¤::.
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2007, 11:57:13 am »
The weapons are great, the whole mod looks good. And i waited for long time for this!
But i think there should be Finnish weapons, they were in World War 2 against russians and german...

For a very short time until they were taken over by germany then used German weapons. If you can find me some good pics of the guns you want in the mod and their details i may be able to release an expansion of some polish and finnish weapons

Offline Sgt.Colwell

• Soldier
  • Last of a dying breed
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2007, 05:36:29 pm »
Now thats what im talkin bout!
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Balidani

• Major(1)
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2007, 10:38:12 am »
Hey this is the best mod ever! Could you make those 'Cling' sounds on rifles? Because that would rock!
Your fan, Balidani

Offline rumpel

• Camper
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2007, 05:42:24 am »
Wow! Thats one of the best mods! keep it up xD
banned.

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2007, 06:58:21 am »
I have a question.I love gosteks but they are in different colours in game.For example,i choose paratroopers but when i choose bravo team,it will be blue.How can i turn em to colour of the picture you seemed to us? =) i am a noob i know.I m so new :/
O rly?

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2007, 11:46:17 am »
All those pictures were taken in deathmatches so it showed the colors that I had chosen. When you go into any type of team game the team color will override anything you have set on your soldat unfortunately.

So to the point, if you want your soldats to look like they do in the pictures all you need to do is set your colors to the ones I have in those pictures and then play a deathmatch, rambo match, pointmatch etc where all your colors will be visible.

Hope that helps  :)

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2007, 05:53:15 am »
Ok thanks.Can i change team colours?
O rly?

Offline decoy.

• Soldier
  • All in the mind.
    • Paradigis
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2007, 10:55:39 am »
Try this I must. But register must I do?
[FF|LL|HE[Cide/Decoy/Not Batman!:
[[ 300.91m | sniping distance
[[ 85:0 | kill:death ratio
[[ us.socom | favorite weapon

Offline GAMEOVER

• Camper
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2007, 11:44:41 am »
FMBM im not a fan of your mods in general (just not my style) but I must say you have the most unique pixel art work in this community. I dont know what it is about your work but it stands out a lot. Also, all your mods are consistant along with the weapons. If you took all your mods that you ever made and slaped all the weapons together then released them they would all look like they belong together allowing others to customize what they want a lot. Keep up the good work. Id like to see something different from you with lower contrast weapons so they look more real, or just an interface, none the less your a great modder.

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2007, 05:47:22 pm »
FMBM im not a fan of your mods in general (just not my style) but I must say you have the most unique pixel art work in this community. I dont know what it is about your work but it stands out a lot. Also, all your mods are consistant along with the weapons. If you took all your mods that you ever made and slaped all the weapons together then released them they would all look like they belong together allowing others to customize what they want a lot. Keep up the good work. Id like to see something different from you with lower contrast weapons so they look more real, or just an interface, none the less your a great modder.

Thanks :) It seems to be either people love my style or hate it, so don't feel bad, just a matter of personal taste. Personally I like this style better than the origional toned down weapons and other mods that don't have much contrast. But who knows maybe that will change one day and I'll make less contrasted weapons

BTW I got your PM, I'll see what I can do but I've been really busy lately with my job and preparing for college next year, so sorry no promises

Offline Mancer

• Camper
  • Legacy of Poontage
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2007, 07:28:42 pm »
This new font is pissing me off, what is the original one? I didnt save it or something.
I have a Mac so I can't play with you guys no more :(
(psst MM make a Mac version)

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2007, 10:14:40 pm »
I really have no idea about the fonts guys i'm sorry, I didn't even include a font file to my knowledge. Mine is still the same so I'm really scratching my head for this one  :-\

Offline Mancer

• Camper
  • Legacy of Poontage
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2007, 09:54:40 am »
I don't know whats wrong, when I use your mod, it changes the font, and it makes me angry :<
I have a Mac so I can't play with you guys no more :(
(psst MM make a Mac version)

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2007, 02:20:19 pm »
The mod uses the same font as Ivan's heretic mod. You'll need to manually delete the font.ini file.
I suspect this is due to a minor coding error on the part of the config program, it must have been based off of the heretic config program and Ivan forgot to take the font section out.
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2007, 02:00:58 pm »
I FORUND THE FIX OF FONT PROBLEM!WHEN YOU INSTALLED THE MOD,GO TO FOLDER OF SOLDAT,CLICK MODS,then CLICK WW2-TCS,AND CLICK TXT.WHEN YOU IN TXT,CLICK FONT.INI FILE AND CHANGE THE FONT NAMES OR DELETE THE FILE.THATS IT!
O rly?

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2007, 09:24:17 pm »
I FORUND THE FIX OF FONT PROBLEM!WHEN YOU INSTALLED THE MOD,GO TO FOLDER OF SOLDAT,CLICK MODS,then CLICK WW2-TCS,AND CLICK TXT.WHEN YOU IN TXT,CLICK FONT.INI FILE AND CHANGE THE FONT NAMES OR DELETE THE FILE.THATS IT!

Thanks for the fix :)

Offline Sgt.Colwell

• Soldier
  • Last of a dying breed
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2007, 02:02:04 am »
Yeah hey thanks :p !
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2007, 04:26:32 pm »
No problem.But there is still a problem.The player thingy(Axis or Allied)(NOT SPWAN THING)DOnt changes.It is always axis...Damnit.That Pisses me.I hate Nazis...
O rly?

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2007, 09:09:03 pm »
That's a config bug unfortunetly. You can manually replace it though

Offline rayza

• Major
  • Anything 4 B33r
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2007, 04:21:17 pm »
looks sota like metal slug...
Nice!
if i had my own bazooka then there wouldn't be much else in the world