Author Topic: ---  (Read 80728 times)

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
Re: .::¤World War Two: The Complete Saga|2.0|¤::.
« Reply #260 on: October 25, 2008, 05:07:15 pm »
Field !

Welcome back !

I'm really glad one of the best modders came back and is active again. I'm awaiting some more of your representative mods. The last mod which isn't released (finished) is the futuristic one , isn't it ?

Hopefuly you will get some time to finish it. And to upgrade your old ones. :)

Cheers.

oh gratz numgun, saw you in forum there - great mods :)

Rumpel, stick to the topic. You're getting offtopic.

Hi, I actually never left :p I've just been lurking :)

I'm kind of waiting on the next version of soldat to come out to really finish up the futuristic mod and maybe touch up my old ones.
I just hope college doesn't kill my plans :p

Offline rumpel

• Camper
« Reply #261 on: December 12, 2008, 04:09:49 pm »
can someone tell me which color/hex code of the color of the us paratroopers is? would be great
banned.

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #262 on: December 13, 2008, 07:19:40 pm »
can someone tell me which color/hex code of the color of the us paratroopers is? would be great

I don't remember exactly. If you go into the game, you can open up the color palette and mess around till you get that color, I believe that's what I did.

Offline Red

• Major(1)
« Reply #263 on: April 03, 2009, 09:12:27 pm »
Hey all, I'm new to here, and to Soldat, but I was wondering how I get this game to work, because I follow the steps in the Readme thing, and I copy all the files and paste them into the Soldat folder, and I can go into WW2 CS, chose the weapons and such, but when I get into the game, The title is WW2 CS, but thats all that changes. The gameplay is exactly like the regular Soldat, none of the weapons have been added, and I was wondering if any could help me  ???  ???

Offline Jakeruels

• Major(1)
« Reply #264 on: December 07, 2009, 09:52:38 pm »
im curious, do you have to have an older version of soldat for this to work? cuz i have 1.5, and its not working on my computer...

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
  • I'm trigger happy, trigger happy!
« Reply #265 on: December 07, 2009, 11:22:43 pm »
Hey all, I'm new to here, and to Soldat, but I was wondering how I get this game to work, because I follow the steps in the Readme thing, and I copy all the files and paste them into the Soldat folder, and I can go into WW2 CS, chose the weapons and such, but when I get into the game, The title is WW2 CS, but thats all that changes. The gameplay is exactly like the regular Soldat, none of the weapons have been added, and I was wondering if any could help me  ???  ???

im curious, do you have to have an older version of soldat for this to work? cuz i have 1.5, and its not working on my computer...

All old mods will work with 1.5. (atleast i think so, yet to find one that just plain does not work) However you need to move the file into your mod folder manualy. And if you dont have it yet you should download the "mod launcher". Its got a preview of the mod. Weapons, sounds, stats for each weapon. Let me know how it works. ;)
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline fulro

• Camper
  • |F|ront-|U|ni de -|L|utte des-|R|aces-|O|pprimees
« Reply #266 on: December 08, 2009, 07:05:19 am »
please dont revive old thread

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #267 on: December 08, 2009, 08:37:30 am »
Questions are legitimate for revivals. Just don't revive a thread to say "lol gud MOD!"
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline fulro

• Camper
  • |F|ront-|U|ni de -|L|utte des-|R|aces-|O|pprimees
« Reply #268 on: December 08, 2009, 07:32:44 pm »
Questions are legitimate for revivals. Just don't revive a thread to say "lol gud MOD!"
yea i guess. if the link broke..just post the new link that would be good.

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
  • Scripting beginner, mapper&owner of BCB servers.
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #269 on: September 17, 2012, 08:58:23 am »
I've found the WWII mod now in another thread posted by Vucgy or something similar, well the zip was passworded... whatever, so someone gave me now the password, thanks to that unnamed hero :)

Here's the download link for the zip - http://www.filefactory.com/file/2vuidt5j5jhx/n/World_War_2_The_Complete_Saga_Soldat_Mod_zip

and the password is : crnagora

edit : also, the mod works in the newest soldat version 1.6.3 of course, just some of the settings like interface dont work when you are registered player, cauze it will choose that what you have choosed before as reg player. You could replace them yourself to have the interface anyway working.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:24:23 am by GhostRiderSwiss »
BCB-Clan Page
You also can find clan BCB on our servers.

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline giraffe

• Major(1)
Re: ---
« Reply #270 on: September 24, 2012, 12:56:58 am »
what exactly must i do to play with for example the ppsha41s original stats with its 70 rounds instead of the standard steyr 30? i selected the wanted weapons in the menuthing and started a game in realistic mod (if those matter) but the ppsha still has 30 rounds. had i copied something in the wrong place?

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #271 on: September 24, 2012, 01:02:29 am »
what exactly must i do to play with for example the ppsha41s original stats with its 70 rounds instead of the standard steyr 30? i selected the wanted weapons in the menuthing and started a game in realistic mod (if those matter) but the ppsha still has 30 rounds. had i copied something in the wrong place?

Nothing, you just have no weapon.ini from the WWII mod, someone must've removed it once from the zip i got.
BCB-Clan Page

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline giraffe

• Major(1)
« Reply #272 on: September 24, 2012, 01:17:50 am »
in the soldat/mods/wwii-tcs is a configuration settings file who is updated everytime i select the appropriate weapons in the menuthing. it shows the custom stats of the different guns but if the game is started, everything is like vanillasoldat. apply-button in the menuthing is of course clicked. should i have postet this right from the start, or rather has that something to do with the missing file? or even better, one .ini file should be easy to be remade?

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #273 on: September 24, 2012, 04:47:18 am »
in the soldat/mods/wwii-tcs is a configuration settings file who is updated everytime i select the appropriate weapons in the menuthing. it shows the custom stats of the different guns but if the game is started, everything is like vanillasoldat. apply-button in the menuthing is of course clicked. should i have postet this right from the start, or rather has that something to do with the missing file? or even better, one .ini file should be easy to be remade?

yes i tink it is a missing ini file, also the ini file is easy remade yes, anyway. What you want the modded weapons for? If you join a server only the graphics are diffrent and weapons.ini is loaded from server.
BCB-Clan Page

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline giraffe

• Major(1)
« Reply #274 on: September 24, 2012, 12:33:48 pm »
where must be the .ini placed with which content?

Offline P

• Major(1)
« Reply #275 on: September 24, 2012, 05:21:06 pm »
where must be the .ini placed with which content?

if you want to modify your weapons then the file you're searching for is called weapons.ini

PS, you're only able to use it on your own server
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 05:23:35 pm by P »

Offline giraffe

• Major(1)
« Reply #276 on: September 28, 2012, 04:58:30 pm »
thats not the point, read my previous post. after clicking apply in the menuthing the weapon.ini (no realicistic-weapon.ini is there btw) in the soldat/mods/wwii-tcs is changed everytime to the weapons selectet with modified attributs but later game started ingame the changes doesnt show up we just have a bar1918 with ak47-stats, a ppsh41 with 30 ammo and so on. if the mod would be a simple gfx-change then this .inifile wouldnt be changed at all, iam sure that istn the way the mod is intended to be.