Author Topic: 2much Hackers  (Read 1024 times)

Offline SteelChicken

• Major(1)
2much Hackers
« on: December 18, 2006, 11:43:57 pm »
Please do some thing about the hacking. When i first started playing soldat i did not mind the hackers there was 2 or 3 of them now when i go in to a server i have to ask whos hacking cause theres so much of them then i leave and go to a few more servers just to see more hackers.

Offline ultraman

• Flagrunner
Re: 2much Hackers
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 12:12:04 am »
If the server has the correct script, chat "!admin" to request an admin, then ask the admin to ban whoever is using the hacks. If "!admin" doesn't work, the next best thing is to vote-kick whoever is cheating. If a server message gives you a webpage of the server host, go there and report them, that should get them banned nice and quick.
Unfortunately, there is no foolproof way to prevent cheaters, just try your hardest to get them banned from as many servers as possible.

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 01:27:52 am »
Appropriate measures are being used to eradicate the eScum known as Cheaters (Hackers is a major exaduration of what they really do).

Oh yeah and, forum rules:
"Do not post to tell us about some encounter with a hacker, and do not name any hackers, hacks, or say anything about details.  We know hacks exists, and the people who can are doing things to bring hacking to an end."

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 01:35:46 am »
There's usually a bunch on Enesce's climbing server(that's where I play a lot) and there's never no admins present in the server either *hint*.
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 03:09:25 am »
Read the forum rules.