Author Topic: Anti-Hack Idea  (Read 12821 times)

Offline PiMPUS1337

• Major(1)
  • Still not banned...
Re: Anti-Hack Idea
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2007, 01:07:01 am »
There are NO anti-votekick hacks. The closest thing to one is an Auto-F11, which isn't even a hack. I think the votekick works fine, and I don't think hacking is a big problem in Soldat. Yes there are a few active hackers, but other than that, people mostly use hacks that barely affect the game.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2007, 02:33:41 am »
I have hack programs, so it can help identify hackers using certain programs. In the present world of Soldat, lag and hacks are almost impossible to tell apart, so this I use to ban hackers.

The only hackers I like are ones that I banned and never come back to servers. :)

The hackers I hate the most are the ones that keep coming back. :(

I rue the day hacks were made. If I had a time machine, I would go back in time, and put my foot up someone's ass who'd thought of such a stupid thing.

Offline DePhille

• Flagrunner
  • SoldatPage Webmaster
    • SoldatPage
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2007, 04:13:57 am »
There are NO anti-votekick hacks. The closest thing to one is an Auto-F11, which isn't even a hack. I think the votekick works fine, and I don't think hacking is a big problem in Soldat. Yes there are a few active hackers, but other than that, people mostly use hacks that barely affect the game.

Quote from: DePhille
There were (or are, I don't know) hacks that tried to initiate a votekick against other players every second. This way other players didn't have the chance to start a votekick themselves.
I don't know if there are such hacks for the current version, there probably are, but there were such hacks for 1.3 and a few earlier versions.

I'm sure there were such hacks, I've seen them myself and I've helped bringning down sites with them.

Lag and hacks are possible to tell apart. If someone's shocking without a high ping he's probably a hacker. The best is to wait 15 minutes, so you're sure it's a hack and not "Flooding" or "Packet loss", which Soldat will kick the player for after an amount of time.

I really do hope the new AntiHack system is tightly closed, so hacking would be something of the past.
I also hope it doesn't interfere with the gameplay.

Grtz, DePhille
This signature was broken. Feel free to fix it.

Offline mxyzptlk

• Veteran
  • The Panda Ninja
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2007, 08:05:28 am »
I have a friend who uses hacks.
He showed me the program he uses-
one of the options was "Anti-votekick"
I'm not sure if it works, but it is there.

"While preceding your entrance with a grenade is a good tactic in
Quake, it can lead to problems if attempted at work." -- C Hacking

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2007, 09:37:40 am »
Bah how many times must I say this, there is no such thing as a Anti vote kick hack. It can not be done, voting is server side. People can claim to have it all they want, its always bullcrap.

Offline DePhille

• Flagrunner
  • SoldatPage Webmaster
    • SoldatPage
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2007, 11:09:28 am »
I'll quote myself a third time:
There were (or are, I don't know) hacks that tried to initiate a votekick against other players every second. This way other players didn't have the chance to start a votekick themselves.
I don't know if there are such hacks for the current version, there probably are, but there were such hacks for 1.3 and a few earlier versions.
I'm 100% sure there were such hacks, as described in the quote, for 1.2.x. .

Ontopic: Does anyone know games which run the same anti-cheat program as Soldat is going to, and which have hacks? They will also work on Soldat then if they altered slightly. Just in case we don't have to use this idea as an 'anti-cheat system for the anti-cheat system' ...

Grtz, DePhille
This signature was broken. Feel free to fix it.

Offline PiMPUS1337

• Major(1)
  • Still not banned...
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 01:13:57 am »
I'll quote myself a third time:

I'm 100% sure there were such hacks, as described in the quote, for 1.2.x. .

Ontopic: Does anyone know games which run the same anti-cheat program as Soldat is going to, and which have hacks? They will also work on Soldat then if they altered slightly. Just in case we don't have to use this idea as an 'anti-cheat system for the anti-cheat system' ...

Grtz, DePhille

From what I've seen, BattlEye is useless. And, thank you EnEsCe, for ending this argument. EnEsCe and I would know if there was an anti-votekick or not.

Offline Zombeh

• Major(1)
  • Pities the Foo and the anti-chainsaw F00.
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2007, 01:57:42 pm »
...when I finish my anti-hacking applications, I'll release them. I have a working anti-aimbot, I made one of my bots (MR. BARRET, he is never supposed to miss, I equipped him with an aimbot) unable to fire his weapon with the Anti-aimbot, because it sensed that it was not missing. another one, I am still making an anti-speedhack app, and it's almost done. I can force hackers to lag by hacking, and I've never hacked soldat while online EVER. Got bant for aiming with a spas-12 (haha. I was spraying... stupid...)  So who thinks they can help me with anti-hack hacks?
Finally unbanned and practicing on RSA servers and zombie servers across the Solat! The Soldworld...