Author Topic: Some late night fun  (Read 788 times)

Offline NorrisScott

• Soldier
Some late night fun
« on: December 22, 2006, 04:33:57 am »
Popped into a random server I saw on the lobby, was playing around for awhile and noticed there was some conversation-- in particular somewhat *hostile* conversation-- going on.

Me, being bored and trying to tire myself, decide to hop in not knowing at all what to expect. The result? I pissed off the admin but for the longest time he wouldn't kick me because it would "abuse adm powers"

silver something or another was his name, hell I don't know. It was funny though, he got so riled up over the fact that I started talking about something I didn't know, even when I was just, well, talking normally. He was really immature for a server admin... kinda sad, really. Server wasn't that credible either.

Fun moment nonetheless though, it's sad how easily some people can be pissed off on Soldat. I don't normally talk much during the game unless a conversation gets going, but in this case I made an exception just to mess with the guy and see how far I could take it.

Sadly, it took itself pretty far.

That said... anyone else encounter immature server admins? I know, it was pretty immature of me to carry on like I did, but hell, I had nothing better to do at 4:00AM in the morning but sleep, and I just woke up. Anyway, so yeah... immature server admins: thoughts?

Soldat Name: Kazuo Kiriyama

Offline Outcast

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • Semi-retired antagonist
Re: Some late night fun
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 11:42:55 am »
o/

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
Re: Some late night fun
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 11:48:38 am »
I remember the times when I played the publics. Sometimes I just went to some known server to chat with the admins. Fun times, should try it someday again. :)
Fight! Win! Prevail!