Author Topic: Hk and Knife User  (Read 4929 times)

Offline Wormdundee

• Soldier
  • Ruger what?
Re: Hk and Knife User
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 11:45:29 am »
You'll have to be using tags to do it. Just put the url of the image in between the two tags.

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 01:21:33 pm »
just host it on something like photobucket, or imageshack and put around the url. I dont know about miage shack, but photobucket will give you the format needed to post right into your sig.

EDIT: oops i didnt see woprm dundees post, so ill give you the link to photobucket so you can register
www.photobucket.com
www.imageshack.com
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Jester

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2006, 03:46:05 pm »
Thx. I really appreciate the help.
Ill Kill You Until You Die From It ;-P

"I once pwn3d n00bs for three days straight. And in those days we didn't get no easy pwns, we had to work for everyone. Now you rascals think that just anybody can pwn. Well it just ain't so son, it just ain't so."

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 03:55:28 pm »
Jester, ur sig breaks the rules, its 5kbs bigger than whats allowed. I'll make you a proper one if u want. PM me if ur up 4 tha offer
Just another soul to burn.

Offline Zero72

• Flagrunner
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2006, 03:27:45 am »
I would totally take that Dew Addict one, but I dunno, it somehow feels like stealing to me. Dew is my freakin' lifeblood. I was able to lay off it for a while, but I've relapsed recently and I'm GLAD. So THERE.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway...

...Could someone make me a nice one that says "everything user" with all of the Soldat weapons all kind of piled up on the other side, and with a red background or whatever? Just tossing that out there... That would be nice. I would pay you in the word "thanks," or perhaps "thanks a lot" or some other derivative thereof.