Author Topic: Guide as requested  (Read 3245 times)

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
Guide as requested
« on: December 24, 2006, 10:11:43 pm »
... by The Red Guy. Complete. It's only a guide for hints so you still have to do a little thinking on your own part ;)

Check out the Other Junk section.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 07:30:59 pm by Keron Cyst »

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
Re: Guide as requested
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 05:18:33 am »
It's not in your guide unless I overlooked it, but it also helps to lure "jellyfish" into other creatures. They'll still pursue you, but it'll slow them down so much that they'll hardly be a threat. Not sure yet if there is a limit to how many enemies can be absorbed this way. Hoping I can lure a slow jellyfish + creature to the second one on the Run level which is such a pain to pass for me right now.

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 12:06:21 pm »
Yeah I put that, but indirectly. :P

Actually, that's not how they work. As soon as they see a target—either you or an enemy, they will constantly chase it and be blind to any others (although I can't say I've never tried luring them into enemies directly in their path; I wasn't really paying attention on that level, I was so panicky, rofl), so tricking jellyfish only works for the first time of The great comeback, where you can force the first crab over the ledge with a block into the jellyfish's line of sight.

I really like how the enemies interact against each other in this game. Not many games do that

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 06:41:35 pm »
Thank you. This would be very useful. :)

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 07:32:18 pm »
Ergh, found actual enemy names through the aliens' computers; guide updated accordingly.

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 08:03:08 pm »
Ergh, found actual enemy names through the aliens' computers; guide updated accordingly.

You could have just checked the graphics in the "g" folder, too. :P The music is in the "m" folder as .wav files. I tried using CDex to convert them to MP3s but it kept giving me errors for some reason.