MM's Other Games > R, Crimson Glory

A word from the other guy behind R...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Michal Marcinkowski:
I think we created something unique and that is awesome. Although it's not finished we showed that there can be a different approach to platform games and maybe we'll spark some creativity in other minds.

--- Quote ---PS. I know something about Michal, he collects pink elephant figures. 
--- End quote ---
Just don't tell them about the crabs!

Anna:

--- Quote from: temporarysanity on December 26, 2006, 09:38:05 am ---Yeah, the great thing was that Michal, Mateusz and I - we all like the same type of humour, but still - I hope somebody will decide to develop this game further.

--- End quote ---

Out of curiosity, why was development stopped?

cooz:
they thought it will be even more special if it won't be finished ;)

temporarysanity:
Nice one cooz ;)

Well, to be honest I don't remember. I think it was because our gfx artist was offline for a couple of months or even longer. It was really hard to cooperate - 3 people from three different towns, plus one of them had problems with getting online. And, another reason may be that pixel-art was very time consuming - especially the animations and Mateusz (Matt) had other things to work on - for his art school.

Michal started his new project - Crimson Skies and it just fade away...

VijchtiDoodah:

--- Quote from: temporarysanity on December 27, 2006, 09:05:17 am ---Michal started his new project - Crimson Skies and it just fade away...

--- End quote ---

As much as I'd like to see Crimson Glory, I'd also like to see much more of R.  Let's hope you guys can get back together to finish this game up once CG is out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version