Author Topic: soldat-source.net  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Srg.Wally

• Major(1)
soldat-source.net
« on: December 27, 2006, 11:04:41 am »
Hi, i recently started to plan a website. I will create maps, custom interfaces, weapon mods and such. There will be forums & a wiki. And, a lot of soldat resources. I have ordered the domain & i have a webhost avilable. But, i needs help. I need some moderators. Some guys that know a bit about soldat. And has at least som skill in making maps, interfaces, weapons and such things. Please, only serious guys will be accepted! I need 2 moderators. If you're interested, include a link to any soldat-thing (map, weapon, interface) you have made so i can see your skill. I want moderators that works a lot with the site.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: soldat-source.net
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 08:12:30 am »
I would like to be a mod, I have been with soldat since January 2005.

I have made a few maps, they and all of my other stuff, is here at my soldat site:

http://soldat.jrgp.org
There are other worlds than these

Offline swebonny

• Camper
  • BUahh...
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 08:49:31 am »
I dont know much about website and stuff. But as a moderator sure. I have been moderator on a CS wich is dead now.

Lol i have only made 1 map with great results ^^

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=2734.0

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 09:10:46 am »
Umm, you first need to make some mods or maps before you even think about making a soldat site with that. I could help you with many of that stuff and I've been playing soldat for 3 and a half years now. As of recently I started mapping ( just check out the ctf/inf map section) and I have some experience with moderatorship o the forums and stuff. I've been a clan leader and a moderator for several other clans in soldat/Ogame/general forums so I really have plenty of experience. If ya need to talk to me just add me to your MSN and we'll have a chat ;). I got plenty of ideas for a site and I would be happy if I could help with that.

Offline Doc

• Soldier
    • Soldat Files Directory
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 03:39:41 pm »
Don't know about being a mod, I to lazy sometimes and to forgiving. But I have excellent PHP skills and can help with that if you want.

Offline ultraman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 06:45:04 pm »
I map, quite frequently, I'm also working on a mod. I could moderate as well if you like.

Offline Death MachineX350

• Camper
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 08:27:32 pm »
I'm mapping right now. It's going to be released as soon as I get a host.