Author Topic: Dm_hell of interrogation  (Read 9019 times)

Offline viggoloniggolo

• Camper
  • maplord
    • Soldat Mappers League
Re: Dm_hell of interrogation
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 05:36:01 pm »
"-wildbill- you dont have faith in me they dont think im gonna be a good mapper all they want to do is make a joke of my maps.Altough now im shading which makes my maps better "

not they, just me

I hate new mappers which post sack of potatoes on these here forums cause it just pisses me off. Remember, I dont h8 u, I h8 ur maps.

Improve, get better, learn and I'll watch this over when you get more exp, for now lay low and train, dont post any bullshit you make (that goes for all of you newbs) I have, e.g over 400 maps that I made and posted only 150 out of them.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 10:04:00 am »
i made a mistake in i said -wildbill- YOU dont have faith i shouldve said THEY dont have faith in me
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Mothafix

• Camper
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 10:44:05 am »
I hate new mappers which post sack of potatoes on these here forums cause it just pisses me off. Remember, I dont h8 u, I h8 ur maps.
You were once a new mapper and everyone hated you, so you could stop posting that crap.

Offline viggoloniggolo

• Camper
  • maplord
    • Soldat Mappers League
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2006, 04:11:18 pm »
I was never a new mapper.
Only 4 years ago maybe, I lost my shiity mapping virginity ages before you did 8-)

Offline Vltava

• Camper
  • Mr Avocado
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2006, 05:13:35 pm »
I was never a new mapper.
Only 4 years ago maybe, I lost my shiity mapping virginity ages before you did 8-)

Yeah, but you spammed the old forums, trolled, and got banned. Everyone still hated you, despite your maps that aren't as great as you claim.

Offline viggoloniggolo

• Camper
  • maplord
    • Soldat Mappers League
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2006, 01:12:26 pm »
LIAR!!!
I never trolled!

I ogred mostly, but trolling, never!

OMG DEMONIC dont look at me, I'm naked/neckid.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 03:31:25 pm by viggoloniggolo »

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2006, 02:39:11 pm »
Get this topic back on track or I'll start giving out warnings. ( vig, I'm looking at you. )

Offline -WildBill-

• Camper
  • Extra-Medium
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 11:10:08 pm »
um... yeah, ds dude, do you wanna fix this map up or should we start working on a new map?

also:
I hate new mappers which post sack of potatoes on these here forums cause it just pisses me off.

lol, I dont get people who get pissed off over the internet... just doesnt make sense to me. but vig, youre a great mapper. youve been around for as long as most anyone here can remember. as Ive said before, when you see a new mapper, dont flame and discourage him, telling him to get better but not how. offer to teach or at least give a couple tips. hell, if you have the time maybe make a tutorial. put a stop to this, or at least slow it down, so you wont have to keep getting mad at new mappers when they post maps you disapprove of. cite me a page topic, if you will, of where youve offered constructive criticism to a new mapper in hopes of improving his skills (and I dont mean like "train more" and "only submit if you know its good enough" lol).

just my opinion. but hey, its the internet. lol, who cares? also, ds dude PM about what we should do next! ^^
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 10:27:50 pm by -WildBill- »
lol siggeh deleted for the 7th time! that's like a new record or something, ain't it?

Offline kingkitty

• Soldier
  • Yes!
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2006, 10:01:55 am »
Um from the look of it (the map), its too red for eyes, infact it kinda burns.

I would give you a 3.0 our of 10 but added another 1.0 for effort. So you got 4.0 out of 10.
I'm away.

Offline R@NDOM

• Soldier
  • Banned
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2006, 12:09:46 am »
Whoaaaa look at the map! Its hell of the lame map makers. I mean that med pack poly is sticking randomly out of no where and everything is like red, the trees, the bushes. What the heck man?

Offline ColonD

• Soldier
  • :D
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2006, 10:38:43 am »
{it beats siege at sucking UGK, yer right}

I love your hardcore constructive critisism, Vig!

Rofl

The map was ok, 5/10
: D