Author Topic: profile  (Read 2972 times)

Offline soldatsniper

• Major(1)
  • When in doubt, grab an AK
« on: June 19, 2006, 05:31:40 pm »
well, this may be a bad subject, but i think maybe we should hav e alittle discussion about the FORUMS instead of the game. i need help on how to make my avatar move(my cat avatar should be firing his gun). so i decided to make a topic where people who need help on making a profile can read. so, please PM me or post rite here, how to make my avatar move around. any further advice or help about starting a profile here would be great. thanks
FIGHT WITH AZN PRIDE !! YOU WANNA START CALL'N PEOPLE NOOBS? YOU WANNA HACK? THEN I GUESS YOU GOTTA MEET KITTY!
              -PLAY WITH RESPECT

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
Re: profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 06:09:15 pm »
the cause of your problem is the exact same as what was causing the problem in this thread

they had a problem with transparency, but the cause is the same:  your avatar was too big when you tried to use it, and so the forums server downloads it and resizes it for you.  When it does that, transparency and animation information gets lost

Offline soldatsniper

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 06:18:07 pm »
oh ok thanks alot
FIGHT WITH AZN PRIDE !! YOU WANNA START CALL'N PEOPLE NOOBS? YOU WANNA HACK? THEN I GUESS YOU GOTTA MEET KITTY!
              -PLAY WITH RESPECT

Offline soldatsniper

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 07:07:58 pm »
aww! i have a avatar with the rite pixels, and STILL my avatar doenst move...
              -PLAY WITH RESPECT

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 07:17:29 pm »
actually Eagles_Arrows, no I wasn't talking about the file size.  I was talking about the dimensions.

soldatsniper, it is hard for me to help you without knowing what the original one looked like.  Please attach the avatar in your next post (click the reply button, then underneath where you type click on "Additional Options" and add it there)

Offline soldatsniper

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 07:24:33 pm »
aw man..i gotta find it. ill post it as soon as i can
              -PLAY WITH RESPECT

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 07:26:20 pm »
actually Eagles_Arrows, no I wasn't talking about the file size.  I was talking about the dimensions.

soldatsniper, it is hard for me to help you without knowing what the original one looked like.  Please attach the avatar in your next post (click the reply button, then underneath where you type click on "Additional Options" and add it there)

:-X

*deletes last post*

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 08:33:51 pm »
yeah, look at the size of that... that is nowhere near the right size for your avatar.  There is no way you can use that, sorry.

Offline soldatsniper

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 08:52:37 pm »
so it cant be too SMALL or to BIG?
              -PLAY WITH RESPECT

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 08:35:47 am »
it can't be bigger than the size limits