Author Topic: [poll] SoldatKiller by Cube VERSION !!!! 3 !!!!!  (Read 15213 times)

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube's Portal
Re: SoldatKiller by Cube VERSION 2 OUT NOW
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2007, 09:04:01 am »
I suggest you use a program call "watchcat" it hides any window and can be unhid again. You can also modify which buttons to hide and unhide. So you don't have to quit the server you're currently playing in. Then after your parents/teachers leave, you can just unhide soldat and start playing again. You can download the program here: http://download.xdreamercore.com/WatchCat.zip [No viruses]

ok, u simply can minimize soldat like other games u want to hide, but soldat is a game that freacks your resolution off when closing a windows (what for reason i dunno). u clase a windows and soldat changes the resolution to 800x600 i think, and if someone knows soldat he will know u use it when it comes in and the game craps ur reso, but actually if sumone even doesnt know it he tells ya: "hey, mate, show me what that was" and looks in the taskbar and your done.

Date Posted: December 31, 2006, 10:05:34 PM
Cube, I really like the idea of your little killer (which I actually haven't dowloaded yet), now forgive me for overstepping my bounds...  I was just thinking I'd really like this program if instead of just ending the program, it sent an ingame farewell chat message, quit soldat, and then opened up some legitimate program (like notepad or something), all at once...is that terribly unreasonable?

ehm, this cant happen, because the program ain't using a soldat command but somthing like a taskmanager command, and not typing something, so that cant happen.

still no1 here who wants this for other games :((?

Date Posted: December 31, 2006, 10:07:54 PM
Cube, I really like the idea of your little killer (which I actually haven't dowloaded yet), now forgive me for overstepping my bounds...  I was just thinking I'd really like this program if instead of just ending the program, it sent an ingame farewell chat message, quit soldat, and then opened up some legitimate program (like notepad or something), all at once...is that terribly unreasonable?

omfg now i understand what you want, you want teh game to say: CIAO PPL close soldat, and open notepad? man, ull get a program that does it in 5 mins. if u need also a text written in notepad, (coz an empty notepad ain't normal :P) tell me.

Date Posted: December 31, 2006, 10:09:35 PM
version 2.0 out!
Hmm, any idea what to write here?

Offline mxyzptlk

• Veteran
  • The Panda Ninja
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 07:08:56 pm »
You made it open up notepad, but could you add a selection to change the text included?
Like radio buttons:

Type of text file:
() English Essay
() Math Assignment
() Email

That sort of thing. would this be possible?

"While preceding your entrance with a grenade is a good tactic in
Quake, it can lead to problems if attempted at work." -- C Hacking

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2007, 04:50:01 am »
You made it open up notepad, but could you add a selection to change the text included?
Like radio buttons:

Type of text file:
() English Essay
() Math Assignment
() Email

Haha genius!

UPDATED 12-Aug-2010 FIXED LINKS!!!!! - 18 Apr 2007 - NOW WITH FULLLY MODDABLE MAP TEXTURES! Modders, further customise your soldat!

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube's Portal
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 04:58:24 am »
Like radio buttons:

Type of text file:
() English Essay
() Math Assignment
() Email

exactly what i wanted to make. but as e.g. ur from france and ur english skills are lame, ur mom comes in and there is (in notepad? is that normal??) a perfect text in english, so that i need the text from you (or tell me where to get it) to make ur own SoldatKiller. understand? everyone gets his own one, and i make a public version (although every version i publish will be published for everyone) with some example text.

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 05:27:32 am »
Like radio buttons:

Type of text file:
() English Essay
() Math Assignment
() Email

exactly what i wanted to make. but as e.g. ur from france and ur english skills are lame, ur mom comes in and there is (in notepad? is that normal??) a perfect text in english, so that i need the text from you (or tell me where to get it) to make ur own SoldatKiller. understand? everyone gets his own one, and i make a public version (although every version i publish will be published for everyone) with some example text.

How about you make it so that the user can select a specific file to be opened, before starting up the program, so when they close Soldat, SoldatKiller opens that specific file that they made themselves, so it won't look suspicious. That way, you don't have to make a seperate one for each person. :D

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube's Portal
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 05:32:17 am »
hey man, this idea owns. actually a little hard to code, but ill try it, thx for the idea

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 06:43:49 am »
How about you make it so that the user can select a specific file to be opened, before starting up the program, so when they close Soldat, SoldatKiller opens that specific file that they made themselves, so it won't look suspicious. That way, you don't have to make a seperate one for each person. :D

Or you could simply have Word or whatever you'd fancy running in the background and then starting up Soldat...

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube's Portal
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 06:47:54 am »

Or you could simply have Word or whatever you'd fancy running in the background and then starting up Soldat...

g00d idea

Offline mikembm

• Soldier
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2007, 01:05:35 pm »
I would like it to just minimize Soldat. The default f9 for minimize is nice because it doesn't change the resolution but it rarely works properly. Also, it should start Soldat when you start it so you don't have to open two programs each time.

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube's Portal
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2007, 01:33:59 pm »
ill implent the ablility to start soldat when you start soldatkiller.

anyone more ideas?

Offline mikembm

• Soldier
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2007, 03:05:01 pm »
Well just the one I already said.. about making a second one that can minimize it in the way f9 is supposed to.

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2007, 03:06:07 pm »
Well just the one I already said.. about making a second one that can minimize it in the way f9 is supposed to.

Just press F9?

Offline mikembm

• Soldier
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2007, 03:13:58 pm »
F9 never works when Soldat is in full screen. At least for me it doesn't.

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2007, 03:15:48 pm »
Works just fine for me... :S

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube's Portal
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2007, 03:23:19 pm »
although minimizing is a good idea (ill make maybe another version with that), closing soldat is safer.

but when you want to use SoldatKiller for minimizing, e.g. for talking over an IM, sure, i can make another version

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2007, 05:18:56 pm »
Alt+Tab minimises fine for me... switches back to my desktop resolution too.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2007, 06:16:39 pm »
Is there a program to kill windows too? (really fast, like it kills soldat.)
Id need one badly.

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube's Portal
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2007, 06:39:01 pm »
Is there a program to kill windows too? (really fast, like it kills soldat.)
Id need one badly.

you need one? ill make u one that killes windows but keeps ur bgpicture, coz i tihnk you have a nice one:P

EDIT: ok, i dont have the permissions to kill windows, windows says :S

Date Posted: January 02, 2007, 06:18:57 PM
ok, i have made v. 3 now.

now this happens:

1. You open SoldatKiller.

2. You select a file to open after Soldat's death.

3. You select Soldat's .exe. (someone requested this as he didnt wanted to start 2 apps)

4. You play.

5. You hear your parents coming.

6. You press "End".

7. Soldat dies.

8. The selected file is being opened.

Don't forget to select a file that doesn't open to slow, otherwise your parents will find out :P

any further feature requests? and bugs?

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
Re: SoldatKiller by Cube VERSION !!!! 3 !!!!!
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2007, 01:50:25 am »
I appreciate a programmer who takes requests seriously, like myself.  Good work on the version updates, this will evolve to be the best SKiller.

UPDATED 12-Aug-2010 FIXED LINKS!!!!! - 18 Apr 2007 - NOW WITH FULLLY MODDABLE MAP TEXTURES! Modders, further customise your soldat!

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube's Portal
Re: SoldatKiller by Cube VERSION !!!! 3 !!!!!
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2007, 11:08:01 am »
thanks man. if you wish, you can implent soldatkiller into your awsome all-in-1 app :P, ask me via an IM if interested.

any requests? bugs?