MM's Other Games > R, Crimson Glory

Big mistake

(1/11) > >>

staskesi:
I think that i will stop playing this game just because when you loose, you start again the level.

Saving option should be available at all moments, and "monsters" should be able to kill.

a-4-year-old:

--- Quote from: staskesi on December 29, 2006, 09:56:30 am ---I think that i will stop playing this game just because when you loose, you start again the level.

Saving option should be available at all moments, and "monsters" should be able to kill.

--- End quote ---
I never bothered to finish the first level, i just deleted it after playing 2-3 times, nobody really cares whether you play or not, but what happened to the MM who wanted a game where you kill everything and there are lots of bloods, climbing maps for soldat are better then this game.

Keron Cyst:
It's not supposed to be easy, staskesi; it's an adventure game. If you're having trouble, perhaps refer to this Hints Guide some moron made in his free time. ;)

staskesi:
i cant believe that Michal(a "hero" for a lot of ppl) has done this game.

from blood, killing, and all that to stupid monsters and stupid deaths.

Michal, if you read this, please do better games, i remember you posted an image of "crimson game" much better than this crap

Michal Marcinkowski:
There was a time on earth, not long ago, when people would play games for hours without save options. Not only between levels but generally (so if you died you would have to start the game all over, hours of play would go to a waste). It required skill and commitment and it made you feel good about not only completing the game but MASTERING it. If you want save options in between levels you might as well use cheat codes and just watch the ending of the game if that's your goal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version