MM's Other Games > R, Crimson Glory

Big mistake

<< < (11/11)

miketh2005:

--- Quote from: DarkNoddy on January 02, 2007, 10:28:24 am ---To be quite honest I cant see why ppl whine so much about this game.
There is a clear warning before you download it, even in the game "THIS IS NOT FINISHED".
If you don't like it, don't play it.. Its that simple.

I for one think the game is awesome.. If I had the skills to finish it I would love to :) Unfortunately for now C++ is not one of my languages.

Concerning the "need more saving" debate. I agree with MM 100% Games with less saving are awesome.. In my opinion newer games can be completed by anyone.
You fail at something, load back wherever U were, save just before where you failed the last time and you try again until you have tried so many times you succeed.

Old games on the other hand, you fail, and you will have to play all the way to where you were, and then fail again. To finish the game you need to acquire skills, because you need to beat the whole game in one go, not just concentrate on one single thing at the time.

I for one never finished "Alex the kid" on my Sega... Now my Sega is broken and I most likely never will :( playing the game takes like a few hrs and then you have to beat the final boss at Rock, Scissors or paper game.. Which is random :P

--- End quote ---

There is emulators.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version