Author Topic: Someone wants to help me finish R  (Read 3506 times)

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
Someone wants to help me finish R
« on: January 24, 2007, 09:39:51 pm »
Hey if someone want to help me finish R it would be great I started the Linux version if you have idea or want to help let me a post and email me rfreak007@yahoo.com

Date Posted: January 24, 2007, 09:35:18 PM
MM if you have idea that dint make it true the game you can post them I would be happy to put it in the game or if you have image of caracter to put in the game you can email me the image
p. I dont no how to open the map file of R what programe dose it use   
R the coolest game ever

Offline Michal Marcinkowski

• Creator of Soldat
  • Flagrunner
  • I ain't got time to bleed.
    • Soldat home page
Re: Someone wants to help me finish R
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 04:30:27 am »
The maps are created in the game. Check ReadMe.txt for details of edit mode. If you're serious about this I can send graphics that didn't make it into the game.

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 09:18:47 pm »
Fore the moment I am downloading all the SDL.h file because if I don't have them wen I compile they send me all sort of errors. I no how to do maps now thanks for the tips. If I'm able to compile correctly u can send me the graphics but before I have to compile to be able to include the changes in the game

Date Posted: February 03, 2007, 10:31:12 PM
Ha MM I tried to compile the game I have all the fmod and SDL file so thats not the problem but wen I compile they have 31 error if u can help
 `class CSound' has no member named `samples'

no matching function for call to `CEngine::LoadSound (char *)'

those error apear several times for that part of code in game.cpp:
// load sounds
    Engine.Sound.samples[0] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/burn.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[1] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/glight.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[2] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/hexlight.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[3] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/klong.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[4] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/trackersee.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[5] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/electr.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[6] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/new.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[7] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/crabwalk.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[8] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/crabatk.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[9] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/atk.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[10] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/umb.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[11] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/razor.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[12] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/grenadeexpl.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[13] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/zorthgrenade.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[14] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/zorthrazor.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[15] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/zorthfire.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[16] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/zorthspot.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[17] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/zorthmad.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[18] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/zorthalert.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[19] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/plazmahit.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[20] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/stranglersmash.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[21] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/jet.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[22] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/bike.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[23] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/doorswitch.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[24] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/metalbounce.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[25] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/razorhit.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[26] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/benny.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[27] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/groundbreak.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[28] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/squash.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[29] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/m/wes.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[30] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/barrier.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[31] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/m/rtheme.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[32] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/water.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[33] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/m/rintro2.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[34] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/m/arabesque.wav"));
    Engine.Sound.samples[35] = Engine.LoadSound(filePlusDir("s/m/rb.wav"));

and theres that error to 
 syntax error before `*'

for that part of code in engine.h:

FSOUND_SAMPLE * CEngine::LoadSound(const char * File);

thanks if your able to help me with that 

R the coolest game ever

Offline Michal Marcinkowski

• Creator of Soldat
  • Flagrunner
  • I ain't got time to bleed.
    • Soldat home page
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 04:53:08 am »
You need FMOD (fmod.com) to compile.

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 09:08:51 pm »
I did go on fmod.org to download FMOD but I have all the fmod.h file and all that but wen its time to compile I don't catch it very well I compile in the game.cpp file if yes explain me how to fix the error if no explain me what to do because it's not really clear.

I have a good idea if you want more people to help me with R put a post about that on the main page of soldat to say if someone wants to help to contact me at my yahoo mail address or someting like that because it's not everybody that have a forum account.

Date Posted: February 06, 2007, 09:58:40 PM
MM I'm desperate  :'( I tried to compile R with out FMOD because it dont work so I modify your code to do that wen I compile there was no error :D. But wen it compiles at the end theres a compiler and linker output that apears on the screen that says:

In file included from c:docume~1   roy~2.hrtdesktopjulien~109source~1game.cpp:5:
c:docume~1   roy~2.hrtdesktopjulien~109source~1preheader.h:1: warning: `#pragma once' is obsolete
c:docume~1   roy~2.hrtdesktopjulien~109source~1game.cpp: In method `int CGame::LoadTileMap(char *)':
c:docume~1   roy~2.hrtdesktopjulien~109source~1game.cpp:2306: warning: assignment to `int' from `double'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xc01):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::InitSystem(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xcc5):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::FreeBitmap(SBITMAP)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xd15):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::FreeBitmap(SBITMAP)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xd65):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::FreeBitmap(SBITMAP)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xdb5):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::FreeBitmap(SBITMAP)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xe05):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::FreeBitmap(SBITMAP)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xe55):game.cpp: more undefined references to `CEngine::FreeBitmap(SBITMAP)' follow
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x2536):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::ShutSystem(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x2b88):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::LoadImageFrames(char const *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x2bdf):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::LoadImageFrames(char const *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x2c33):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::LoadImageFrames(char const *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x2c81):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::LoadImageFrames(char const *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x2ccf):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::LoadImageFrames(char const *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x2d23):game.cpp: more undefined references to `CEngine::LoadImageFrames(char const *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int)' follow
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x472c):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Delay(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x47dd):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Delay(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x481c):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Delay(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x489a):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::getTicks(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x49b8):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::getTicks(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x49d9):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::CheckSystemEvents(bool &)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x4a40):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CGame::MapAction(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x4a5c):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CGame::ProcessCutScene(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x4aab):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CGame::LudensTick(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x4b3c):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::animate(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x4b9d):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::getTicks(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x4bc9):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Delay(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x4bdc):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Delay(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x4d20):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::FillBackground(int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x4d3c):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CGame::RenderCutScene(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x4e0b):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x4f97):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::DrawLine(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x50e8):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::DrawLine(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5129):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CGame::RenderAfterCutScene(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5199):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CGame::RenderCameraBox(int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5294):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Blit(SBITMAP, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x549f):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Blit(SBITMAP, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5577):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Blit(SBITMAP, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5622):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Blit(SBITMAP, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x568e):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x56d6):game.cpp: undefined reference to `stringWidth(SDLFont *, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5707):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5742):game.cpp: undefined reference to `stringWidth(SDLFont *, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5773):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x57ae):game.cpp: undefined reference to `stringWidth(SDLFont *, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x57df):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x581a):game.cpp: undefined reference to `stringWidth(SDLFont *, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x584b):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x58d0):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5948):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x59c0):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5a3d):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5aba):game.cpp: more undefined references to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)' follow
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5b9b):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Blit(SBITMAP, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5bca):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5bec):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5c10):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5c35):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5c71):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5d57):game.cpp: more undefined references to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)' follow
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5ea4):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CGame::DrawTerminalMenu(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5eec):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5f0b):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5f62):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5fb9):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x5ff0):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x600e):game.cpp: more undefined references to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)' follow
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x6533):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::getTicks(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x6574):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::FlipBuffer(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x67b6):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::getCell(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x6a5f):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x6a8a):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x6ae6):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x6b4e):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x6bbf):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x6c29):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x6cec):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x6d57):game.cpp: more undefined references to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)' follow
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x73ee):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x747c):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x74e7):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x7552):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x75b9):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x7624):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x768f):game.cpp: more undefined references to `CLudens::InitLudens(int, SBITMAP *, SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)' follow
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x7fb2):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8006):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CPart::InitPart(SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8063):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CPart::InitPart(SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x808a):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x80de):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CPart::InitPart(SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8141):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CPart::InitPart(SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8167):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x81bb):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CPart::InitPart(SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x821b):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CPart::InitPart(SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8278):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CPart::InitPart(SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x82cf):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CPart::InitPart(SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x832b):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CPart::InitPart(SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x837f):game.cpp: more undefined references to `CPart::InitPart(SBITMAP *, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)' follow
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x83b1):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::getCell(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8404):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::getCell(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8427):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::getCell(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x844a):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::getCell(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x846d):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::getCell(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8530):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8556):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::setCell(int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x878f):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::getCell(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x87eb):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::moveSprite(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8824):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::moveSprite(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x886e):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::moveSprite(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x88a7):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::moveSprite(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x88ee):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::setCell(int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8a4b):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::setCell(int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8a6d):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::setCell(int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8cab):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::setAnimation(int, int, int, bool, bool)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x8d94):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::setAnimation(int, int, int, bool, bool)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x9396):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::convertPosition(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x9685):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0x9730):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xa60a):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xa624):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xa66d):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xa687):game.cpp: more undefined references to `CEngine::random(int)' follow
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xa965):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::moveSprite(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xaa18):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::moveSprite(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xaa4b):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::advanceAnimations(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xaa7e):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::convertPosition(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xab2d):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Blit(SBITMAP, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xaca1):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Blit(SBITMAP, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xae14):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::DrawRectangle(int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xae77):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::Blit(SBITMAP, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb246):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::kill(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb294):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::kill(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb2c8):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CGame::ResetMusicCheck(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb2da):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CDialogText::RestartDialog(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb591):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::setAnimation(int, int, int, bool, bool)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb676):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::setAnimation(int, int, int, bool, bool)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb7c9):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CGame::LudensResolveDependencies(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb86a):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::CreateSurface(SBITMAP &, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb925):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::BlitTo(SBITMAP, SBITMAP, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb952):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::GetPixel(int, int, SDL_Surface *)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb96a):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::GetColor(unsigned int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb987):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::GetColor(unsigned int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb9a4):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::GetColor(unsigned int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xb9cc):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CEngine::random(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xbde1):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CGame::ProcessCutScene(int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xbdf6):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CGame::StartCutScene(void)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xbf14):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::setAnimation(int, int, int, bool, bool)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xbfd7):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CSprite::setAnimation(int, int, int, bool, bool)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xcb68):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xcb87):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xcba6):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xcbc5):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xcbe4):game.cpp: undefined reference to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xcc03):game.cpp: more undefined references to `drawString(SDL_Surface *, SDLFont *, int, int, char *,...)' follow
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xd8d0):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::setCell(int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xd8eb):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::getCell(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xd90b):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::setCell(int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xd926):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::getCell(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xd946):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::setCell(int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xd961):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::getCell(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xd981):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::setCell(int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xd99c):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::getCell(int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text+0xd9bc):game.cpp: undefined reference to `CTileMap::setCell(int, int, int)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text$initFont__FPcfff+0x1d):game.cpp: undefined reference to `initFont(char *, float, float, float, float)'
C:DOCUME~1TROY~2.HRTLOCALS~1TempccSMaaaa.o(.text$initFont__FPc+0x23):game.cpp: undefined reference to `initFont(char *, float, float, float, float)'
C:DEV-C_~1Lib\libmingw32.a(main.o)(.text+0x8e): undefined reference to `WinMain@16'

and after I went to see if the exe was created but noting was there  ??? so if you have an idea of what is apening please post back because normaly wen I  compile a code theres no compiler and linker output  that apears but the program pop out and the exe is created so I don't no what is if it continu im gona   [Alphaguy].   [ban] my computer lol. If you have an idea of what it is apening, please post me
R the coolest game ever

Offline Blood bane

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 08:02:34 pm »
i didnt even know you even came to soldat website anymore michel but anyway why will there be no new weps in soldat and why did you not finish R?

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 08:45:41 pm »
... why will there be no new weps in soldat[?]...

Read TOSS (The Official Suggestions Sticky); there would be even more weapon-balance issues, aside from the coding. Look at all the complaints about M79s, Barrets, etc. as it already is.

... and why did you not finish R?

He was probably pressured by Crimson Glory, and v1.3.2.

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 05:53:06 pm »
This is a post for help if u want to program R nothing else
R the coolest game ever