Author Topic: add a hack to hack list.  (Read 2254 times)

Offline sakae

• Soldier
add a hack to hack list.
« on: January 03, 2007, 08:01:22 am »
OK, many here thinks no head (transparent skin) is no hack. but it is. when somebody have no head and no hair his head becomes invisible. and as I think everyone know it is hard to hit the invisible and also see. in many camping places the head makes you visible in it, but with no head you wont get detected.

so to change your skin color to transparent gives you this features:

your opponent can no long aim at your head.
your opponent will get difficulties to see you while you are camping.

and ha hack is a program made to make an easier win.

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
Re: add a hack to hack list.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 08:08:05 am »
It's not a hack, it's simply a way to change your appearance to make you harder to spot... no matter how lame it may be. And you can well still aim at the head, it is just not visible - though with the help of the rest of the body I think one could figure out where the head is located with some common sense. While you're at it, let's ban everybody who dresses up in dark green too; hey, they are more difficult to spot when they're camping!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 08:11:06 am by Toumaz »

Offline sakae

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 08:14:07 am »
Toumazu the last thing you wrote was very stupid read post before you write. I said a hack is a program to make an aesier win. and to change color in soldat appearance options is not a hack. but the reactions to aim is you see the head then shot at it (ruger-77) but when I see no head I aim at torso withch needs 2 hits. adn that is super lame.if somebody has a invisible head he hshould be forced to have detecabel hair

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 08:17:22 am »
Its not a hack, end of story. You can still shoot their head, if your not a noob you will know where to aim.

EDIT: A hack is a program that gives you an unfair advantage that other players cannot also do under normal circumstances.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 08:17:24 am »
Toumazu the last thing you wrote was very stupid read post before you write. I said a hack is a program to make an aesier win. and to change color in soldat appearance options is not a hack. but the reactions to aim is you see the head then shot at it (ruger-77) but when I see no head I aim at torso withch needs 2 hits. adn that is super lame.if somebody has a invisible head he hshould be forced to have detecabel hair

First off, learn to spell, your posts are barely readable.
Second, the majority of people in the soldat community do not see invisible heads as a hack.
Third, Hacks are viewed as programs that mess with soldats files, not the graphics or sounds, the program's internal workings, that give you stuff like auto aim which makes you cheat.

Invisible head is nothing like this.
There are other worlds than these

Offline sakae

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 08:22:07 am »
Ok. I see that you ppl are kinda noobish. in action you doesn't look at your opponent for a long time. you simply look at the whole screen and doesn't look at something special. see andopponent then you automatically aims for the head see an opponent without no head then it gets difficult to aim because you don't know how much margin you have. so it ends with a miss. bad players looks at the crosshair and aims with it not good players.

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 08:24:12 am »
Toumazu (RAWR GOD DAMN IT) the last thing you wrote was very stupid read post before you write. I said a hack is a program to make an aesier win. and to change color in soldat appearance options is not a hack. but the reactions to aim is you see the head then shot at it (ruger-77) but when I see no head I aim at torso withch needs 2 hits. adn that is super lame.if somebody has a invisible head he hshould be forced to have detecabel hair

First off, I read the entire post and I'm not stupid either, just voicing my opinion. With that out of my mind, let's elaborate a second on that see-no-head-fire-at-torso technique. So basically, if you don't see a head you can't figure out where the head is located and aim for that instead? Let's do a little test.

WITH HEAD

Based on your post this shouldn't be any hard for you to hit the head, right?

WITHOUT HEAD

Oh noes, where did the head go?! OH **** I CAN'T HIT THE HEAD GOD DAMN IT

Oh, and you still need two hits with the Ruger to kill a player, even if you cram a headshot.

Edit hurr hurr:

Ok. I see that you ppl are kinda noobish.
Bwahaha. I've played for five years, thank you.

see andopponent then you automatically aims for the head see an opponent without no head then it gets difficult to aim because you don't know how much margin you have. so it ends with a miss. bad players looks at the crosshair and aims with it not good players.

This is basically a repeat of your last post, too. If you really were a "good player" (yes, en quotes), wouldn't you manage to figure out where the head is based on the player's torso?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 08:26:28 am by Toumaz »

Offline sakae

• Soldier
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 08:26:18 am »
yes tomauze. look at the head less one i less then half a second and then you shall paint down how it looks like. and also in Realistic you only needs 1 hs to kill

Offline ultraman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 08:29:37 am »
Plus, their head will become visible after taking a few hits anyway, significantly lessening the advantage of having invisible skin (however tiny that advantage may be).

PS - Spell his name right, it's TOUMAZ, not toumaze or toumazu, TOUMAZ!

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 08:30:00 am »
yes tomauze. look at the head less one i less then half a second and then you shall paint down how it looks like. and also in Realistic you only needs 1 hs to kill
What the ****? My dog barking makes more sense that whatever you just said

edit: TOUMAZ

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 08:30:18 am »
tomauze
Toumazu

look at the head less one i less then half a second and then you shall paint down how it looks like.

This part simply doesn't compute for my puny brain. Please rephrase it.

and also in Realistic you only needs 1 hs to kill

Yeah, but the head is still there! If you can't figure out where the head is off a torso, then good luck have fun. Meh, this is getting repetitive.

Offline sakae

• Soldier
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 08:34:36 am »
sigh.

to the head thingy: look at the picture with a head for like 0.25 seconds. then after that you shall paint the head on the head less one

and the thing is you aim in the middle of the head so you dont need to aim at the pixels.  (throat)_|_______| (head laying down) so where to aim? what you say is that I should aim here: _|-______|. but I want to aim here: _|____-____|

Offline ultraman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 08:39:11 am »
sigh.

to the head thingy: look at the picture with a head for like 0.25 seconds. then after that you shall paint the head on the head less one

and the thing is you aim in the middle of the head so you dont need to aim at the pixels.  (throat)_|_______| (head laying down) so where to aim? what you say is that I should aim here: _|-______|. but I want to aim here: _|____-____|
What the hell is this about painting the head on, what does that mean? Also, I don't think it makes a difference in what part of the head you hit them in, it still counts as a headshot, if that's what you were trying to say (it's vewy difficult to understand your posts)

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2007, 08:43:56 am »

I can't understand out why it would be so hard to just aim for the head as long as you are referenced from the position of the player's torso! So with your argument, if there was a thing that could make one's torso and legs invisible you would cram all headshots? I don't think so.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 08:45:28 am by Toumaz »

Offline sakae

• Soldier
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2007, 08:49:24 am »
Toumaz ( look I spelled it right)

I do not look at my targets just simply see them and aim at the top of the soldier.

Ultraman, aim in the middle of the head to be more suer you hits it. if you aim low the chsne increase that you hit torso instead.

Offline ultraman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 08:56:27 am »
TBH, I don't aim for the head very often, I just aim for the Soldat in general (more the torso than anything else) Plus, I moslty use autos, so my in furious spray of shots there will usually be a couple of headshots in there, enough to make people's invisible skin visible.
I don't see whats so hard about aiming for the spot where the head should be, you know the head is there, you just can't see it, so what differnce does it make?

I can't understand out why it would be so hard to just aim for the head as long as you are referenced from the position of the player's torso! So with your argument, if there was a thing that could make one's torso and legs invisible you would cram all headshots? I don't think so.

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 08:56:52 am »
Toumaz ( look I spelled it right)

Wow, you should be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.

I do not look at my targets just simply see them and aim at the top of the soldier.

So you mean that this behavior is hard-coded into your brain? Get some basic knowledge of the human body's structure and I'm sure you'll be able to figure out where the head finally is located. How can you even recognize an enemy based on that statement? Every player's body has a torso; above it is the head. It's really that simple.

Ultraman, aim in the middle of the head to be more suer you hits it. if you aim low the chsne increase that you hit torso instead.

This only applies if the enemy is moving upwards... if instead the player is falling down aiming a bit lower makes up for the motion of the soldat while the bullet is reaching him/her.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 08:57:58 am »
locked for ... whatever reason this might be.